Roads are dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
You guys jinxed me, pulled on the way home. Asked why I was driving so late then sent on my merry way.

Well, it isn't really necessary information for the topic so wasn't included in the OP. Assumptions were made straight off the bat with quite some attitude, even still quite early on in the thread I've made apparent those assumptions are incorrect yet they've persisted. So... meh.

I don't understand some accusations though, what's the troll here? Some of you missing your vit d?
I support you friend

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
I support you friend
Thank you :) it appears most peoples anger/rage in this thread is due to their inability to thoroughly read and interpret the content they are commenting on.

Not a problem when the person is mature enough to admit wrong and apologise... but it appears this thread did not attract the decent adults.

Soldato
Hardly rage, you just come across as an arrogant person, nothing you've said has changed that view. If you cant see why people thought you were trolling i'd suggest your inability to thoroughly read and interpret is lacking as well.

Soldato
Hardly rage, you just come across as an arrogant person, nothing you've said has changed that view. If you cant see why people thought you were trolling i'd suggest your inability to thoroughly read and interpret is lacking as well.
Apparently his initial replies with all the winky faces didn't clear things up. Who knew.

Soldato
I'm less concerned with what you do, and more concerned that you think empty roads are the best result of a worldwide pandemic. :confused::confused::confused:

Is that your actual honest option, or your 'internet opinion' - you can't think of anything better than empty roads?
Could be a joke. Remember those?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
OP
Erm... arrogant? Because I'm enjoying my drive? Sure...
Apparently his initial replies with all the winky faces didn't clear things up. Who knew.
The replies where I imply my justification falls within those guidelines, which I have posted twice, contain no smileys I'm pretty sure. I think you're confusing the context of the winky posts
I'm less concerned with what you do, and more concerned that you think empty roads are the best result of a worldwide pandemic. :confused::confused::confused:

Is that your actual honest option, or your 'internet opinion' - you can't think of anything better than empty roads?
Oh no sorry, I guess the best thing is all the dead Chinese people? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom