Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I got killed by an exploding nade through a wall earlier. Pretty frustrating....
Why, that could happen in real life. Its frustrating getting shot through doors and parts of walls too but I prefer that than an assualt rife not being able to shoot through doors

One thing that would make this game incredible is destroyable buildings with proper physics. As in fully destroyable, similar to an old game that tried it - 'Red Faction' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8KeFgzqsPQ

edit - I always wonder how devs can make models, lighting, sound etc. all fantastic but not bother having a few walls than can be blown up / broken through that allow players to bypass parts of the map. It would the map a lot less linear and add now gameplay tactics.
Surely that wouldnt be too difficult

Last edited:
Associate
As much as I like this game, there support is so bad never get back too you, still not had my free 10 tier skip from season 2, and now there saying on site it is fixed lol, twitter is full off people still not had them and asking why support never emails back.......

Associate
I play solo BR a bit. It's OK. Tend to flit between kill streaks and camping in turn each game.
I just feel like if you've ever experienced playing with friends in battle royale, the experience is ruined. I used to play PUBG solo a little bit but it's so quiet and lonely at times that I get bored.

Associate
Some blatant wall hacks tonight, one guy called S72S..something was on the final kill cam getting 5 kills shooting straight through walls spinning round with an LMG, never seen anything like it.

Oh and the lags getting worse all the time.

Hackers and swamped servers are ruining this game unfortunately.

Soldato
Can't believe they've removed trios yet again, and when are duos being added to the game. Does anybody actually play this game solo as well?
They havent, it’s been replaced by shotguns & snipers (trios)
I play solos more than trios / quads, it’s quite nice just doing stuff by yourself. Closest i’ve came to winning is 3rd.
At the moment im switching between Cyberattack, Domination (hardcore) BR solo and shotguns snipers, quads, plunder depending on which mates are online.

Luckily I havent seen any cheating yet. Though im sure it happens. People just exploiting some crap game code. Suppose its going to happen when 6 million people play it a day

Associate
I just feel like if you've ever experienced playing with friends in battle royale, the experience is ruined. I used to play PUBG solo a little bit but it's so quiet and lonely at times that I get bored.

Totally agree it's not a patch on the squad experience but it's handy for times like now when I'm on night shifts and can't play with friends.

Soldato
Totally agree it's not a patch on the squad experience but it's handy for times like now when I'm on night shifts and can't play with friends.

You could try the game 'Squad' too. Though it is more like an action sim.
I used to play that quite a lot and it was (is) a fantastic game. Each person had their own role, it would usually be ex military people playing instead of whiny 12 year olds.
I played with Turkish and Russian ex military guys sometimes and it felt almost like a real warzone!
They had good English but still didnt understand a lot of what was going on as it sounded like military lingo. People were happy for me to play but comms was essential - As long as you updated the team on enemy positions and your position then most were happy. If you didnt communicate, people would get angry and no mic = no game

Just checked Steam, 118 hours I have played Squad for! - https://store.steampowered.com/app/393380/Squad/

Associate
Yep squad is great, haven't played in a long time but must jump back on at some point for a quick game, defo need a mic though, insurgency sandstorm is another of my faves, excellent fps :)

Soldato
Annoyed they've removed trios again. Playing as a two in Quads is hard if you're on your own 2v4 and even if you get paired with another pair they never work together and as soon as they die they bugger off and don't wait to get bought back.

Don't know why they've removed it, it's not like there isn't enough players!

I don't mind Solo's, the game does run a bit different and can be frustrating though. Managed to win my first Solo the other day which I was chuffed with. Definitely better with friends.

Soldato
Trios is not removed, its just shotguns & snipers.
Quads / trios and multiplayer in general depends on the people you are paired with / who is on your team. CyberAttack requires everyone to work together and is much better when people talk and revive each other.

Associate
You could try the game 'Squad' too. Though it is more like an action sim.
I used to play that quite a lot and it was (is) a fantastic game. Each person had their own role, it would usually be ex military people playing instead of whiny 12 year olds.
I played with Turkish and Russian ex military guys sometimes and it felt almost like a real warzone!
They had good English but still didnt understand a lot of what was going on as it sounded like military lingo. People were happy for me to play but comms was essential - As long as you updated the team on enemy positions and your position then most were happy. If you didnt communicate, people would get angry and no mic = no game

Just checked Steam, 118 hours I have played Squad for! - https://store.steampowered.com/app/393380/Squad/

Thanks will check it out if i get time!

Soldato
I might to put "They had good English but I still didnt understand a lot of what was going on as it sounded like military lingo. (they were using)"

It is a great game, quite difficult and sometimes took a long time to even see othre Squads. Then it could all be over in seconds. Great fun though

wnb

wnb

Soldato
WTF is going on with this game? Snipers and shotgun#s who the hell wants that mode? Trio's has gone and still no sign of Duo's. All people want are solo's, duo's and quads and after that they can mess around numbers and weapons.

Associate
They havent, it’s been replaced by shotguns & snipers (trios)
I play solos more than trios / quads, it’s quite nice just doing stuff by yourself. Closest i’ve came to winning is 3rd.
At the moment im switching between Cyberattack, Domination (hardcore) BR solo and shotguns snipers, quads, plunder depending on which mates are online.

Luckily I havent seen any cheating yet. Though im sure it happens. People just exploiting some crap game code. Suppose its going to happen when 6 million people play it a day
Aw man who actually wants to play snipers and shotguns. I'm sure they'll change it back eventually.

Back
Top Bottom