Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I5se.png

I think the SKS may well be my favourite DMR in the game even more than the Kar98K. Think this set up works really well on any map which works with medium range play style

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Cheat fest now, cant even get a decent game of Hardcore SnD without WH in pretty much every match.

Think i am done with online shooters, until the Ps5 comes out, while it might not be perfect it will be 100% better than any online PC shooter without decently run server admins.

Associate
Yeah, ran into quite a few hackers recently and would love to be able to turn crossplay off as console players are a bit irritating at times with snap to aim and weird ducking and jumping during fire fighs... or do PC players do this also?
Hopefully the dev's will sort something out soon, Jackfrags lists some possible ways to make it harder for them in the video I believe is linked page or two back and I really hope the dev's are paying attention to the big streamers/influencers at least.

Actually enjoyed the shotgun and sniper only mode but they took it away :( duo plunder is fun though! would be nice to see where you come if you don't win, we haven't won one yet but most games getting 'top 5' 'top 10' and had a few top earners mid game but there isn't a scoreboard that I can see?.

Soldato
Yeah, ran into quite a few hackers recently and would love to be able to turn crossplay off as console players are a bit irritating at times with snap to aim and weird ducking and jumping during fire fighs... or do PC players do this also?
Hopefully the dev's will sort something out soon, Jackfrags lists some possible ways to make it harder for them in the video I believe is linked page or two back and I really hope the dev's are paying attention to the big streamers/influencers at least.

Out of curiosity, why would you not do this? PC player here but I do all of what you mentioned. Need to use everything available to you to be able to avoid getting shot. Not ever crouching or jumping sounds kinda foolish. Especially when with M&KB you can do that and still aim and shoot at the same time

Soldato

Actually enjoyed the shotgun and sniper only mode but they took it away :( duo plunder is fun though! would be nice to see where you come if you don't win, we haven't won one yet but most games getting 'top 5' 'top 10' and had a few top earners mid game but there isn't a scoreboard that I can see?.

Why is that cheating / hacking? I spend 50% of the time crouching & sliding whilst aiming. I dont jump as much but should

Won 2 hardcore FFA games this morning. Have came 2nd in Battle Royal, 1st in Quad Plunder and a few top 5 in BR trios.

I was annoyed earlier when I was in BR solo and had the ghost perk and an HR scanner. I scanned and no-one was near but then get killed by a guy in the room next to me. On the replay he had ghost but his scanner picked me up. This is apparently a bug in the game so will no longer use Ghost in Warzone games.

Associate
No idea, just doesn't come naturally to my mind as it just seems/looks daft and unrealistic, to me strafing and recoil/burst control seem more natural reflex wise.

Maybe something to work on and build into muscle memory, only time I used to do anthing like it was in CS - mostly pre cs:go days - I would duck jump when being shot as it messed with hitboxes and would give you a chance to live to fire back.

Associate
Why is that cheating / hacking? I spend 50% of the time crouching & sliding whilst aiming. I dont jump as much but should

Won 2 hardcore FFA games this morning. Have came 2nd in Battle Royal, 1st in Quad Plunder and a few top 5 in BR trios.

I was annoyed earlier when I was in BR solo and had the ghost perk and an HR scanner. I scanned and no-one was near but then get killed by a guy in the room next to me. On the replay he had ghost but his scanner picked me up. This is apparently a bug in the game so will no longer use Ghost in Warzone games.

Never said that was cheating or hacking, mentioned that in regards to console as to me and imo it stood out as more of a console player thing to do. But admitably on PC this is first COD I've played so as yourself and Junglist pointed out it seems the norm.
My main experience in how to play it has come from watching streamers and how my friends play and they don't seem to go prone halfway through spraying directly after jumping like a lot of players I have come across lately.

Soldato
Level 31 of the Battle Pass, it's free.

Yes I have no life during this pandemic haha. other than long walks with my partner once work is done I have nothing else to do :p

Do you need Battlepass? (I don't have Battlepass as thought all weapons could be unlocked without it)

edit, just checked now and it's unlocked already. Will try it in a game :)

Soldato
I don't really go prone as it takes too long to get back up but crouching and jumping is very much in my playbook. One of the greatest benefits of PC compared to a console is that you don't need to take your aim off of someone to then crouch/jump/reload. May as well use all these keys to your benefit

Associate
I don't really go prone as it takes too long to get back up but crouching and jumping is very much in my playbook. One of the greatest benefits of PC compared to a console is that you don't need to take your aim off of someone to then crouch/jump/reload. May as well use all these keys to your benefit

Makes sense, I will have to have a play/practice and see what I can get used to and what works for me.

Cheers!

Reason I thought it was more console as I pictured they would let aim assist take brunt while like bobbed about like someone having a seizure..

Soldato
Is it me or is the armoured minigunner guy in Drop Zone ridiculously overpowered? Lasts for ages and just mows down everything, tanks included. Just played a round where the opposition got two of them and it basically won the game.

Soldato
Never said that was cheating or hacking, mentioned that in regards to console as to me and imo it stood out as more of a console player thing to do. But admitably on PC this is first COD I've played so as yourself and Junglist pointed out it seems the norm.
My main experience in how to play it has come from watching streamers and how my friends play and they don't seem to go prone halfway through spraying directly after jumping like a lot of players I have come across lately.

Oh, i thought you put “Yeah, ran into quite a few hackers recently...”

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Slide shooting is fine...Jumping is and always has been a sign of lamer play used to exploit crap net code in days gone by. Jumping is for quake and getting onto higher ground.

Jumpers are lame. No further discussion required really....as well...your a lamer.

Soldato
Jumping used to be a tactic as the game had exploits. Not its just a means of getting onto things and jumping out of windows. Gone are the days of 'Dolpin jumping in BF2' :D

Soldato
Slide shooting is fine, it's a cool mechanic and can often help get past campers. Jump shooting is just try hard game play. It's crap and people know it. Same goes for the dive to the ground when you're in a shoot off.

Soldato
Jumping used to be a tactic as the game had exploits. Not its just a means of getting onto things and jumping out of windows. Gone are the days of 'Dolpin jumping in BF2' :D

I think it was black ops or black ops 2 that had the really bad diving mechanic that everyone seemed to use.

I don’t see what’s wrong with jumping around a corner. Anything to give you the jump on the enemy is valid

Back
Top Bottom