*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
No not always, why do you think some key sellers give you a scan of a key and not just the text because its from the inlay of a boxed product.

The link to the picture below was from a key seller of a game I bought. A lot of Origin ones are like this too.

https://imgur.com/d9CUbIB

Never had a scanned key, and never bought an origin game either. So have these fallen off the back of a lorry?

Associate
Anyone who buys Alien Isolation on PC - Google for "Alias Isolation" mod. I hate mods in general but this one is worth its weight in gold as it removes all the horrible aliasing.

Thanks for this - looks like a total must to enjoy the game.

Edit: I'm seeing a lot of reports saying the mod doesn't work anymore, can anyone confirm?

Caporegime
Edit: I'm seeing a lot of reports saying the mod doesn't work anymore, can anyone confirm?

Wonder if it's something to do with nVidia adding Reshade into their drivers. Anyhoo, in 30 minutes when it's downloaded, I'll try it out and see.

EDIT: Yup. What a crock. It's bust nowadays.

Last edited:
Associate
Wonder if it's something to do with nVidia adding Reshade into their drivers. Anyhoo, in 30 minutes when it's downloaded, I'll try it out and see.

EDIT: Yup. What a crock. It's bust nowadays.

Can confirm it still works but exiting Steam and then running aliasIsolationInjector.exe to launch the game which then opens Steam again.

The difference in game is night and day, you can toggle by pressing ctrl + del to disable and ctrl + ins to enable

Back
Top Bottom