*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Caporegime
Can confirm it still works but exiting Steam and then running aliasIsolationInjector.exe to launch the game which then opens Steam again.

The difference in game is night and day, you can toggle by pressing ctrl + del to disable and ctrl + ins to enable

Ha! Well done that man. Yes, it worked if you launch the injector and let that start up Steam rather than starting Steam manually.

Associate
Assassin's Creed II, Child of Light & Rayman Legends will be free to download and keep via Ubisoft. Offer will run from 1st May - 5th May. These games will remain in your library.
^^ If anyones intrested, i'm pretty sure they have given these away before though as I seem to have them in my libary anyway...

Associate
*Leaves quietly

:p

Feeling 25 years old (forever it seems) and seeing a younger man in the mirror (slightly older perhaps) and trying to do things
which were so much easier not too long ago, but in the end you realise that "time" is the master of all things and we all must sucumbe to it in the end.
(turned 61 last month)

ok, time to game..

Man of Honour
Assassin's Creed II, Child of Light & Rayman Legends will be free to download and keep via Ubisoft. Offer will run from 1st May - 5th May. These games will remain in your library.
^^ If anyones intrested, i'm pretty sure they have given these away before though as I seem to have them in my libary anyway...
It's not showing as free? Does it start at a certain time?

Caporegime
Feeling 25 years old (forever it seems) and seeing a younger man in the mirror (slightly older perhaps) and trying to do things
which were so much easier not too long ago, but in the end you realise that "time" is the master of all things and we all must sucumbe to it in the end.
(turned 61 last month)

ok, time to game..

Yep :(

:p

Back
Top Bottom