Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
I wish I'd noticed it on the MM, I could have potentially saved myself a decent chunk of money! Is noise the only reason you got rid of it LiE? I've seen quite a few reviewers mention that it's quite loud and I'm wondering coming from a keyboard with Cherry MX Browns whether I'm going to hate the typing experience and whether it might be loud in comparison. I've been searching for the right TKL keyboard with PBT keys and RGB backlighting and it's not as straightforward as I thought. I really liked the look of the Ducky One2 but it's sold out everywhere unfortunately.

Yeah it is the one I bought from LiE. It's noisey as ****. However I needed a new KB as my old one the D keycap had worn off and it was getting worn elsewhere too. I'll keep it as a backup.

Other than the noise it's a brilliant keyboard. However all mechanicals are noisey. I was thinking of going membrane but everyone recommends mechanical. If they improve membrane a little bit more I'll probably go membrane for my next keyboard in 5 years time.

The colours change automatically with games like Apex Legends. The game takes over the KB and has really cool effects. That was worth the money I think. I'm not a big fan of RGB I've turned the RGB lights on my gaming monitor to be constant white.

Soldato
Yeah it is the one I bought from LiE. It's noisey as ****. However I needed a new KB as my old one the D keycap had worn off and it was getting worn elsewhere too. I'll keep it as a backup.

Other than the noise it's a brilliant keyboard. However all mechanicals are noisey. I was thinking of going membrane but everyone recommends mechanical. If they improve membrane a little bit more I'll probably go membrane for my next keyboard in 5 years time.

The colours change automatically with games like Apex Legends. The game takes over the KB and has really cool effects. That was worth the money I think. I'm not a big fan of RGB I've turned the RGB lights on my gaming monitor to be constant white.

Yeah, it sounds like a fantastic KB in most respects but I'm just concerned about the noise. I think I might do a bit more research on what might suit me best.

Yep it’s pretty loud, especially compared to my Gateron silent browns. This wouldn’t be a problem if it was purely for gaming.

Thanks for this. I'm WFH like a lot of people so for the time being I'm doing a lot more typing on my KB than I normally would. I might hold off for now and see if the Ducky KB comes back in stock anywhere.

Caporegime
I am going to game/stream tonight so I'll post back some thoughts on the G703 as I intend to use it. :)

Just played HL2 for 3 and a half hours on stream - the difference with gaming is enormous, 90% down to the weight I'd say. Personally I am not someone who can say I noticed lag on the 2S - however the the G703 weighing 1/3rd less than the Master 2S does make a hugely noticeable difference. After a long gaming session its a huge reduction of fatigue on my hand/wrist (I tend to grip the mouse in tense situations) - and also I was able to be more precise for certain because of ease of moving the mouse around - very pleased with my purchase, esp as it was on sale for 80eur :)

Soldato
Great selection.

I'm also disppointed no-one has picked apart Psycho Sonnys post, not only did he feel the need to point out everything was top of the range, but i'd have liked comments telling him he could do the same thing for a fraction of the cost with some old rusty bike and laptop off Gumtree.
We're waiting until he decides if 55" is a big enough TV for his exercise bike.

Caporegime
Great selection.

I'm also disppointed no-one has picked apart Psycho Sonnys post, not only did he feel the need to point out everything was top of the range, but i'd have liked comments telling him he could do the same thing for a fraction of the cost with some old rusty bike and laptop off Gumtree.

Most people tend to just ignore him these days, no?

Don
Great selection.

he could have got the bike from a charity shop for a fraction of the price. Or something.

Soldato
Ah I ordered teh charger off Amazon which was quite cheap at £71 I thought. Ordered Saturday and arrived Sunday :cool:
Mine still hasn't arrived. Spent over 90 mins in the queue to live chat yesterday making sure my laptop didn't even go to screensaver or anything and it disconnected at 20th place the queue. Ridiculous.

Going to have to order another one and send the ECP one back if it ever arrives which of course will be the day after I order a new one

Soldato
C4uX3QW.jpg

nxgeGdY.jpg

oBrlHL3.jpg

WPbQj7G.jpg

jalEjrb.jpg

7X15giB.jpg

a5SzPib.jpg

LyHsyls.jpg

ET71GGE.jpg

4seMGvq.jpg

mL5nzPm.jpg

WryOQyp.jpg

cIJCd1h.jpg

vFVUQLG.jpg

Bja4vFL.jpg

vW8Z0Dg.jpg

i9mVVP5.jpg

2sflxfJ.jpg

5xmOkvm.jpg

OGyUcnF.jpg

I also have a full Wahoo Kickr top of the range setup coming next week which is their top direct drive trainer, the fan and the climber. i also have a whole load of cycling gear and accessories arriving daily, like stands, etc. Also a second gaming PC for zwift only I now need to figure out if I want to buy a 55 or 65 inch tv to zwift on.

Are you feeling ok matey, not like you to buy new, oh and the pics are to big, put a H before jpg if using imgur.

Back
Top Bottom