My sons first YouTube

Soldato
He's even got what looks like a cup of coffee at 6:28 :D essential stuff for any pilot I wager.

Great effort by your lad, looks a lot more complicated than the old games I used to play at his age on the old Dragon 32.

Soldato
OP
Come on when's the next video!
So he has a few ideas....

• Autopilot of the 737
  • ATC navigation using a cessna 172, although I'd have to do some editing to condense the video. So said I couldn't help on that till the weekend.
  • Landing a 737 and shutdown, although he isn't confident he can just do it in 1 or two takes.
Hopefully he'll keep it up.

Soldato
OP
I just dropped a like, well done!! great that he's learned all that and fantastic presentation, I will show my son and hopefully inspire him!

Thanks! He is learning way more than I ever did, and is using an old MS flight simulator book to understand how planes stay in the air. So plenty of educational learning along the way.

Associate
wow, thats impressive! even the patience to learn all the controls is amazing for an 8 year old
very smart kid

got him to 101 likes, well deserved

Soldato
+1 Like

That's really impressive for his age - future pilot in the making! Video itself was great too; he did an excellent job at explaining what and why he's doing things which all in all makes great content. Awesome to see kids playing games like these, having fun and learning at the same time. Kudos to you also for no-doubt helping him get started and fanning those flames.

Back
Top Bottom