Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
People found out the WHO was lying.
And you post links from the WHO....shakes head oh dear...
People? What People. Is this like when Trump says many people have said and it turns out to be one person who's a bit unhinged?

Show me this evidence that shows people found out the WHO was lying.

Soldato
From your link
"no evidence of significant human-to-human transmission and no health care worker infections have been reported."
"WHO does not recommend any specific measures for travellers"

They knew already.....try again.
That's because they only got informed by China on the 31st December and by 5th of January still needed more information to confirm P2P transmission. Which they confirmed on the 22nd January in the other article I linked to.
There is no CT or lies there. Just the facts in black and white. However you seem to be good at ignoring the facts.

Here is more info from 10th January, they published stating ALL Countries had been advised of how to test to identify the virus based off of what they knew at the time.

10 January 2020

WHO issued a comprehensive package of technical guidance online with advice to all countries on how to detect, test and manage potential cases, based on what was known about the virus at the time. This guidance was shared with WHO's regional emergency directors to share with WHO representatives in countries.

Based on experience with SARS and MERS and known modes of transmission of respiratory viruses, infection and prevention control guidance were published to protect health workers recommending droplet and contact precautions when caring for patients, and airborne precautions for aerosol generating procedures conducted by health workers.
Then just a few Days later from the 14th January
14 January 2020

WHO's technical lead for the response noted in a press briefing there may have been limited human-to-human transmission of the coronavirus (in the 41 confirmed cases), mainly through family members, and that there was a risk of a possible wider outbreak. The lead also said that human-to-human transmission would not be surprising given our experience with SARS, MERS and other respiratory pathogens.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
It’s another ‘look over here, not over there’ distraction. It’s to take the news away from Barr not doing anything about Obama and the sacking of the State Department guy.
The press fall for it every time.

Exactly its his classic distraction tactic making everyone talk about nonsense while the important news is deflected like US death toll reached over 90k. But everything is rosey, nothing to see here.

Soldato

Get your head out of the clouds. Nowhere in those articles does it specifically state that human-to-human transmission was confirmed. It says that Taiwan asked the WHO about human-to-human transmission and didn't get an answer. That doesn't mean that it was known about at the time. They had no evidence to support human-to-human transmission and posted that fact. That doesn't mean it isn't possible, just that they had nothing to prove that it was happening and so erring on the side of caution was what they did. But obviously conspiracy abound eh?! Regardless of this, many other countries were treating it as a major potential problem and Trump was holding rallies and interviews telling people it wasn't an issue and that it would just go away. Then when it didn't he pushed a drug that kills people. Then suggested they inject themselves with disinfectant. And now, he's started to do the same thing again which is utterly irresponsible, and to be honest should be considered criminal negligence given his role and how he's ignoring factual evidence. The man is a disgrace and it's utterly mind-blowing that you can defend his actions so blindly.

Last edited:
Soldato
Says the the most qualified medical expert!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You do realise that side effects on medicine are listed because that's what the MEDICAL EXPERTS have found or know can occur from the drugs used within that medication due to how it works? Usually from drug trials etc? So someone else quoting what's in the warnings within the medication doesn't have to be a medical expert, they just have to be able to read!

Associate
Get your head out of the clouds. Nowhere in those articles does it specifically state that human-to-human transmission was confirmed. It says that Taiwan asked the WHO about huma-to-human transmission and didn't get an answer. That doesn't mean that it was known about it at the time. They had no evidence to support human-to-human transmission and posted that fact. That doesn't mean it isn't possible, just that they had nothing to prove that it was happening and so erring on the side of caution was what they did. But obviously conspiracy abound eh?! Regardless of this, many other countries were treating it as a major potential problem and Trump was holding rallies and interviews telling people it wasn't an issue and that it would just go away. Then when it didn't he pushed a drug that kills people. Then suggested they inject themselves with disinfectant. And now, he's started to do the same thing again which is utterly irresponsible, and to be honest should be considered criminal negligence given his role and how he's ignoring factual evidence. The man is a disgrace and it's utterly mind-blowing that you can defend his actions so blindly.

Great post, I am still waiting for him to explain how those articles prove his post, but I doubt he will respond. I'm guessing he doesn't have a FT subscription, so has just posted a headline that he *believes" fits his narrative. I may, however, be wrong on this.

Soldato
The WHO was very late telling people by 2 weeks.
Germany found that out as well as the Taiwan's Government.

Be cause the Taiwan's Government has done very good. Most major countries are back Taiwan to join the WHO.
Even though china does not want them to.

What does the WHO's handling have to do with Trump? He's on video in March saying it wasn't an issue and that at Easter it will have disappeared like a miracle! Way before March it was declared a pandemic by the WHO and yet Trump still did NOTHING! Are you telling me that nobody else within his administration, none of the other medical and scientific professionals, were saying that it was a major issue? Because we've got a whistleblower saying that in January his attempts to get the administration to take it very seriously fell on deaf ears. But yeah, WHO, Obama, the aliens on Mars. Whoever can be blamed will be blamed. Deflection for the sake of it.

Last edited:
Soldato
You do realise that side effects on medicine are listed because that's what the MEDICAL EXPERTS have found or know can occur from the drugs used within that medication due to how it works? Usually from drug trials etc? So someone else quoting what's in the warnings within the medication doesn't have to be a medical expert, they just have to be able to read!

The poster did not quote the all the side effects but cherry picked the ones that fitted the narrative he's been following.

Do you think the poster has the medical background to make a diagnosis of the POTUS?

Soldato
The poster did not quote the all the side effects but cherry picked the ones that fitted the narrative he's been following.

Do you think the poster has the medical background to make a diagnosis of the POTUS?
It's more likely that the side effects the poster listed are the ones that Trump is possibly displaying.

Soldato

You don't need a medical background to make a diagnosis, if someone takes a handful of strychnine and drops dead you don't need a medical background to say it killed them, if someone tells you they've just drunk a bottle of vodka and can't walk in a straight line you don't need to a medical background to say they're drunk.

As CHokKA said you just need to be capable of reading.

Soldato

I don't think that the poster requires a medical background at all. I would imagine that anyone with half a brain can determine that Trump has gone off the rails. I can as an educated human being determine that Trump has totally lost the plot given the way he's handled this entire debacle and seemingly believes that he's done an utterly fantastic job when so many people are dying on his watch and he's congratulating himself on a job well done. I don't personally believe that he's on the medication, he's just making stuff up as he goes along. I wouldn't be surprised, however, to learn eventually that he has money buried away in the company that distributes the drug he's so intent on pushing onto the American People whether it actually works, doesn't, or even kills people (which has been proven already recently). But the fact that someone so utterly irresponsible and incompetent is in charge is very frightening. How it's got to this stage is beyond me, and the fact that there are people like you on here that are actively defending him makes it even worse.

Caporegime
I don't think that the poster requires a medical background at all. I would imagine that anyone with half a brain can determine that Trump has gone off the rails. I can as an educated human being determine that Trump has totally lost the plot given the way he's handled this entire debacle and seemingly believes that he's done an utterly fantastic job when so many people are dying on his watch and he's congratulating himself on a job well done. I don't personally believe that he's on the medication, he's just making stuff up as he goes along. I wouldn't be surprised, however, to learn eventually that he has money buried away in the company that distributes the drug he's so intent on pushing onto the American People whether it actually works, doesn't, or even kills people (which has been proven already recently). But the fact that someone so utterly irresponsible and incompetent is in charge is very frightening. How it's got to this stage is beyond me, and the fact that there are people like you on here that are actively defending him makes it even worse.
But wait plasmahal isn’t a Trump supporter as he so fondly tries to remind us.
Actually he hasn’t denied being a Trump supporter for quite some time now. Perhaps he has embraced his support of Trump.

Oh and I’m pretty certain he has some sort of financial interest in the hydroxychloroquine. Maybe not directly but indirectly as his biggest donors are probably pushing him to endorse it.

Soldato
As stupid as Trump is, his supporters are even worse. They have time to listen to what he says and then make a judgement on whether it deserves merit. Anyone with the slightest intelligence can see he's unfit for office, I don't think he has a single redeeming feature, so their motives are somewhat alien to me.

Soldato
But wait plasmahal isn’t a Trump supporter as he so fondly tries to remind us.
Actually he hasn’t denied being a Trump supporter for quite some time now. Perhaps he has embraced his support of Trump.

Oh and I’m pretty certain he has some sort of financial interest in the hydroxychloroquine. Maybe not directly but indirectly as his biggest donors are probably pushing him to endorse it.
Apparently Druggy Trump who shouldn't be taking hydroxychloroquine due to being morbidly obese does have a stake in in a company that produces hydroxychloroquine.

Permabanned
As stupid as Trump is, his supporters are even worse. They have time to listen to what he says and then make a judgement on whether it deserves merit. Anyone with the slightest intelligence can see he's unfit for office, I don't think he has a single redeeming feature, so their motives are somewhat alien to me.

People know he is an ass hat, people know he lies, people know he is an immoral scroat, they simply dont care because they think the establishment elite are worse.

Also, lots of his supporters are morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom