Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Flynn/Kislyak calls declassified & released

https://t.co/7xH35fRzs8

Proof that FBI and Obama had no reason whatsoever to be concerned about the call in the first place. Flynn tells Russia that we don't want to engage in back and forth escalations and that the incoming Trump admin wants to work with Russia against terrorists is working in America's interests.....

Flynn's concern was that if Moscow sent home 60 Americans in response to US actions, it would "shut down the US embassy". Where was this in the court filings?

It was released about 30 mins ago but already there is a narrative. Think I'll let some trusted news outlets analyse them but this stood out in the first call transcript.

"This is General Flynn..." Kislyak, "Yeah, General... Thank you for picking up my call. Ijust wanted... as a follow up."

Where is the call before this? Clearly he says "I just wanted ... as a follow up." Also the transcript is titled A follow-up call between General Flynn and Kislyak [Sergey Ivanovich]. This is clearly not all the calls.

Soldato
Which technology should they have used to ascertain what he was going to talk to the US's enemy about before it happened?

They were illegally spying on him

These transcripts now prove that Flynn didn't "lie" about sanctions, because they show there was no discussion about them; as I said earlier before getting ridiculed and got called a CT [insert expletive here]

Flynn was framed, game over

It was released about 30 mins ago but already there is a narrative. Think I'll let some trusted news outlets analyse them but this stood out in the first call transcript.

"This is General Flynn..." Kislyak, "Yeah, General... Thank you for picking up my call. Ijust wanted... as a follow up."

Where is the call before this? Clearly he says "I just wanted ... as a follow up." Also the transcript is titled A follow-up call between General Flynn and Kislyak [Sergey Ivanovich]. This is clearly not all the calls.

Shock horror as incoming security adviser speaks to foreign dignitaries

Last edited:
Soldato
They were illegally spying on him

These transcripts now prove that Flynn didn't "lie" about sanctions, because they show there was no discussion about them; as I said earlier before getting ridiculed and got called a CT [insert expletive here]

Flynn was framed, game over

Shock horror as incoming security adviser speaks to foreign dignitaries

I asked where the call(s) before the one they start with are. You reply is "Shock horror as incoming security adviser speaks to foreign dignitaries". This clearly isn't all the calls. How can it clear him when we haven't seen the previous calls.

Soldato
The country rioting against its overbearing Chinese government? He's got a situation relatively similar going on with riots in his own country he should probably be looking at...

Over 100,000 dead. Over 30 million new unemployed. People looting, burning public buildings, shooting other people.

I'd say that Trump will do anything to deflect from that.

Permabanned
Any trustworthy rating figures for Trump? (I say trustworthy given he has no issue spouting BS through official channels)

I have extended family in the states all of whom thought Bush Snr & Jnr were fabulous Presidents (despite how many of us over here perceived Jnr especially) staunch Republicans living in Texas, you'd think Trump would be popular with them also, instead they hate him and what he's doing to both the world view of the U.S. and indeed the U.S. itself, sadly though they are certain he will get back in,come election time....

I'd wager anybody who thinks Biden will dethrone Trump is delusional. It's a dead cert there will be four more years, sadly.

Soldato
Ok, say you give him the benefit of the doubt on the initial intent or not in using those words.

What would a decent person do when made aware of the fact they'd almost directly quoted a racist? Delete the post and reword it? Or would they double down and then send the same Tweet from the official Government Twitter account?
Do we have to. ;)

Seriously though like Roar87 said i struggle with the idea that he thought of that all on his own, i imagine it played out something like this..
News comes into the WH that black people are protesting and no body knows why at first as another police killing of a black guy just doesn't register, Trumps inner circle start following what's going on and the banter starts flowing about how these people are scum, how awful they are, how un-American, etc, etc. Someone want's to be the big guy of the group and thinks they sound cool to target the fact that it's only black people and the rhetoric ramps up from there into essentially full on white supremacy talk, Trump walk in, or maybe he was there from the start, and picks up someone talking about how they would do what a Miami police chief threatened to do, probably because they wanted to sound like the tough guy in front of all their mates, and Trump basically picked up and repeated that quote.

It's like when people claimed grabbing women by the pussy was just guy talk, except this time it was directed at black people.

Apologies if that causes offense BTW, it's not my intention, and obviously it's just my opinion on the sort of conversations that go on around Trump so people are free to dismiss my opinion if they like.

Soldato
@tang0 it seems not everyone agrees with whoever you got you "total exoneration" line from. I'll trust these guys over you and your source.

Remember this was all happening when the Obama Admin was dealing with Russian cyber attacks on the US elections.

Absolutely nothing wrong with what Flynn said. They were talking about the expulsions, he's basically telling them that he understands that they will retaliate by expelling US spies, but it’s in everyone’s interest for them to expel 30 rather than 60, or to escalate the situation further

If Flynn is so "guilty", why did Van Grack defy a court order and not hand over the transcripts? The key piece of evidence that would prove his guilt and they want it kept hidden. Very interesting..

Soldato
Flynn/Kislyak calls declassified & released

https://t.co/7xH35fRzs8

https://www.scribd.com/document/463573448/Flynn-Calls-1#from_embed

Proof that FBI and Obama had no reason whatsoever to be concerned about the call in the first place. Flynn tells Russia that we don't want to engage in back and forth escalations and that the incoming Trump admin wants to work with Russia against terrorists is working in America's interests.....

Flynn's concern was that if Moscow sent home 60 Americans in response to US actions, it would "shut down the US embassy". Where was this in the court filings?

Dec 29 call between Kislyak and Flynn. "The tone of the conversation is clearly about expulsions, not the wider economic and political sanctions."
So there you go, proof that Flynn was correctly convicted of making false statements, i assume you know what the false statements he made were in relation to, yes? Because this right here...
Flynn: So, depending on what actions they take over this current issue of cyber stuff, where they are looking like they are going to dismiss some number of Russians out of the country. I understand all that and I understand that the information that they have and all that. But I ask Russia to do is to not, if anything, I know you have to have some sort of action, to only make it reciprocal; don't go any further than you have to because I don't want us to get into something that have to escalate to tit-for-tat. Do you follow me?
That conversation he had right there is a conversation he told the FBI he never had, and he told them he never had it because undermining a sitting presidents foreign policy is treasonous.

But i guess as you still think he was convicted of collusion with the Russians you're still looking for that smoking gun despite making a plea bargain with the FBI to only pursue the less charge of making false statements instead of the much more serious conviction of treason if he cooperated with them.

Caporegime
I'd wager anybody who thinks Biden will dethrone Trump is delusional. It's a dead cert there will be four more years, sadly.
That's part of the problem, Trump is laughed at by his own core base (my relatives being prime examples) but they somehow see Biden as a worse option (I can't personally see how he could be worse even if he had a stroke!) so yeah, much as (in my relative's opinion) Trump got elected because Hilary was despised history is going to repeat itself with Biden, they seem obsessed on finding fault with the challenger whilst ignoring the incumbent no matter what he does.

Weird!

Soldato
Absolutely nothing wrong with what Flynn said. They were talking about the expulsions, he's basically telling them that he understands that they will retaliate by expelling US spies, but it’s in everyone’s interest for them to expel 30 rather than 60, or to escalate the situation further

If Flynn is so "guilty", why did Van Grack defy a court order and not hand over the transcripts? The key piece of evidence that would prove his guilt and they want it kept hidden. Very interesting..

He lied. He told Pence, Spicer and the FBI he never had that conversation. Why? Thats the answer we've never had, why did he lie to everyone?

Soldato
Again, you're conflating discussion of expelled Russians as discussion of sanctions. He was charged with falsely stating that he did not discuss sanctions with Kislyak; there was no discussion about sanctions!

But because the prosecution are corrupt ********* and knew he did nothing wrong, they targeted his son and that's the only reason why he pled guilty because it was to protect him

Says someone completely obsessed with Trump.

He's more obsessed about bashing the guy every day than anyone else who shows support of him, very odd behaviour

Last edited:
Don
Closing this thread as it doesn't even meet the standards for GD.
Please continue the discussion in Speakers Corner but keep in mind that the standard of posting required in there is significantly higher than GD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom