Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 22nd June 2020]

Associate
Yeah, if Sheff Utd miss out on the Champions League by a couple of points (still unlikely but very possible) then the club and fans get a hearty "sorry"! I'm sure that will make it all OK!

Or for that matter, if Villa stay up by a point, the team who goes down can feel very aggrieved!

the lawyers might be sharpening there quills in that instance,

official response,

5tx0M1W.jpg

Soldato
What would you like them to do out of interest? Apart from turning back time?

Again it doesn’t seem to be tech but rather the human element was at fault.

You could play the fixture again - it's not without precedent, like when Arsenal agreed to re-play (ironically) Sheff Utd back in 1999!

Don't get me wrong, I don't think anyone will even suggest this as a resolution, especially in the current climate of a truncated season, but it could be an option!

When you say it was human error rather than the technology - my understanding is that the tech failed, ref didn't get a notification on his watch and then it buzzed at half time to say it had crossed the line - how is that human error rather than the failure of the technology?

Soldato
You know when youre a Liverpool fan when at worst youll be 22 points ahead and that Sterling goal makes you think you wont win the league... :|

Back
Top Bottom