Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 22nd June 2020]

Soldato
It's the opposite way around, home win rates in the Bundesliga dropped from ~40% pre-lockdown to about 21% post-lockdown. The only exceptions being Bayern and Dortmund.

That's interesting. Obviously it's only been a few games, so hard to draw much of a trend, but maybe the consequence of losing passionate home support to spur them on if that's usually a factor? I'm sure some teams have got their preparation/fitness stuff done better than others too.

Don
OP
I know it was his own player (no idea if that matters) but it's crazy what keepers get away with. If an outfield player flew into a challenge like that he's sent off without a 2nd thought.

Soldato
I know it was his own player (no idea if that matters) but it's crazy what keepers get away with. If an outfield player flew into a challenge like that he's sent off without a 2nd thought.
Yeah I agree, always found it odd that keepers can flatten players but if they get touched it's a foul

Back
Top Bottom