Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 22nd June 2020]

Soldato
Salah has been here how many years? How many games has Bruno played?

I misread your post but its irrelevant. Salah is singled out constantly. The penalty "win" for Pogba has been replayed so many times on sky and not once have they said it soft. Pogba was clever apparently and the Fernandes dive isnt even touched on.

Don
OP
Ah so now it's not a jump? Weird. Also we call that little one footed hop a step.
Jump or hop, call it whatever you like it was a clear dive. And we being you and Fernandes? You both walk very funny then if you take a step and then rather than put your foot back on the ground you collapse to the ground. Anyway it's clear you're now just trying to distract from the fact that it's a dive.

Caporegime
He collapsed into the ground because he fell into the player, did you even watch the video :confused:

The fact that you're changing your story makes it pretty clear what you're doing Baz.

Don
OP
He collapsed into the ground because fell into the player, did you even watch the video :confused:

The fact that you're changing your story makes it pretty clear what you're doing Baz.
I've not changed my story once, you're just playing word games to distract from the point. Jump or hop, it's the same thing. You had initially claimed his feet didn't leave the gound - changing your story?

Watch the replay without your Utd spectacles on. He lifts off with his left foot and makes no attempt to complete his jump/hop/step (or whatever you want to call it). He's falling to the ground before there is any contact with Dier. It was a clear dive.

Caporegime
I've not changed my story once, you're just playing word games to distract from the point. Jump or hop, it's the same thing. You had initially claimed his feet didn't leave the ground - changing your story?

You initially claimed he clearly jumps into him, the replay shows nothing like that. Nothing about his pattern of movement changes. I said his feet don't leave the ground FEET, not foot, he's obviously moving not standing still. It's just a coming together that the ref has wrongly called (I assume because he thought the defender stood on his foot) and was rightly overturned. You're just making claims of a dive because he's a United player and you always do this :D

Don
OP
You initially claimed he clearly jumps into him, the replay shows nothing like that. Nothing about his pattern of movement changes. I said his feet don't leave the ground FEET, not foot, he's obviously moving not standing still. It's just a coming together that the ref has wrongly called (I assume because he thought the defender stood on his foot) and was rightly overturned. You're just making claims of a dive because he's a United player and you always do this :D
Feet is plural, isn't it? So if his feet haven't left the ground then it stands to reason that you're saying his left foot hasn't left the ground. And read the post above yours. Your fellow Utd supporter and several other neutral supporters have said it's a dive. Maybe you're the bias one Shami ;)
If the dive was so blatant, a yellow would have been given no? Especially given how long they took to decide if it was a pen or not.
VAR cannot give yellow cards.

Back
Top Bottom