Disney+: Stuttering

Caporegime
Am I the only one that experiences this?

Every now and then, primarily on shots where there's either a lot going on or like a wide panoramic view, it's jolts as if it can't render it quick enough. No other streaming service I use does this (Sky, Netflix, Prime) literally only Disney+

Any one else get this?

1st world problems eh

Associate
It's not major, it's almost as if it can't keep up with the frame rate. It's bizarre!

That's weird! I play mine through Sky Q apps and it doesn't stutter. Good suggestions might mean if you have access to Disney+ via other boxes/consoles you could see what it does and through process of elimination you should be down to either the TV or your internet being the problem. Have you done an internet speed test on your TV? The ability to test it should be in the TV settings.

Caporegime
OP
What model are you watching on?

LG UK 50 6470P

That's weird! I play mine through Sky Q apps and it doesn't stutter. Good suggestions might mean if you have access to Disney+ via other boxes/consoles you could see what it does and through process of elimination you should be down to either the TV or your internet being the problem. Have you done an internet speed test on your TV? The ability to test it should be in the TV settings.

Could try it through Sky Q, as we're on the slavebox it's better to watch Netflix etc directly on the telly (which don't stutter)

Network cable or WiFi connection?

WiFi.

As said, netflix and Prime are fine, only Disney Plus.

Back
Top Bottom