My hair transplant journey

Soldato
i started going in my late teens ,my dad a chrome dome early 30s ,i went down the grape seed extract route and my hair is ridiculously thick in my 50s and also dark ,this may be a coincidence (or maybe even the red wine i guzzle) but as its so cheap i dont really care.

Soldato
Best of luck, I'm curious to see the end result. I probably had that hairline at 25 :D.

Shaving my hair with a razor in the shower is one of my simple pleasures of life, you'd have to pay me to give that up!

Soldato
The funny thing I can remember is watching the old footage of Wayne Rooney going bald in his younger years from watching some of the archived matches. Then as the the footage was newer, his hair grew.
As a Utd fan I remember this well and found it hilarious. Funnier still was the snooker player Jimmy White. Back in the 90’s when the cameras would be on him he’d the ‘nicest’ bald spot right atop his bonce and long locks at the back. I remember commenting that he’d be far wiser shaving it all off. Next thing you know and the bald spot was gone which in my opinion made him look ridiculous as people were used to seeing the him like that and it was obvious it was fake/replacement.
But as @booyaka says, plenty of folk spend money on nonsense tech/gadgets/cars they thinks make them look better. If it makes the OP happy then fair play to him and hope all goes well.

On an aside but related, I’m wondering now do hair transplants grow like natural hair or what’s the deal? Spose I could google it but can’t really be hooped.

Associate
one of the guys I work with used to have really long hair and he had to go shaven headed about 15 years ago. I felt quite sad for him that he still pines for his flowing locks :(

Soldato
OP
But as @booyaka says, plenty of folk spend money on nonsense tech/gadgets/cars they thinks make them look better. If it makes the OP happy then fair play to him and hope all goes well.

On an aside but related, I’m wondering now do hair transplants grow like natural hair or what’s the deal? Spose I could google it but can’t really be hooped.

Thanks.
They take individual folicles from the back and sides of your head that are less prone to baldness and implant them at the top. The art is not taking too many otherwise the it can look patchy.
You've got to be realistic though, I'm not going to have the hairline like when I was 18. It's still going to be a receeding hairline but a bit lower than it is now and fuller.

Soldato
I dunno,

Each to their own, if you wanna do it chipperhead good for you. I'd probably have given up / shaved it off.

Hopefully it all works out for you and goes well, make sure to post us some update pics.

Associate
Good on you mate!

Going bald myself front especially is thinning out.

I’ve got some castor oil I’ve been using to see if that helps. If it doesn’t oh well the plan is to pack some muscle on and go bald:p

Caporegime
"Just shave it bro. Works for The Rock and Vin Diesel!"

What most people look like when they shave it:

aaa.png

Good luck OP! Keep us updated.

Back
Top Bottom