*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Man of Honour
Don't know of any for JE, but you can try LDJULY300 and NEWJULY300 for £3 off £9 spend on FoodHub for new customers (just delete account and make a new one each time).

You can get 1 code for £3.50 off a £10 spend at Foodhub from Vouchercloud, it's valid untill 2nd August for new accounts

in other news, from Wed 15th - Sun 19th KFC are doing 10 mini fillets for £4.99 for eat in, drive through or take away, (you won't find that deal on any delivery Apps)
you can also add on 2 large sides for £2.49, they give you 2 regular fries as one large side, + large gravy = winning ;)
and you might get 15% off if you have a survey/receipt with code, if so then it's £6.36 for the 10 mini fillets + 2 large sides

Associate
Don't know of any for JE, but you can try LDJULY300 and NEWJULY300 for £3 off £9 spend on FoodHub for new customers (just delete account and make a new one each time).
Tried deleting account but when I re-join it says my phone number is associated with another account, doesn't seem to delete it with the old account

Soldato
OP
Tried deleting account but when I re-join it says my phone number is associated with another account, doesn't seem to delete it with the old account

Usually asks you to associate your number with the new account by sending a confirmation pin to your phone to enter on screen.

Associate
Usually asks you to associate your number with the new account by sending a confirmation pin to your phone to enter on screen.

When I type in my number it just says "this number is associated with another account" and won't let me go any further

Soldato
Literally just deleted my old account and made a new one with the same details to use the LDJULY300 code, no problems at all and I've a lovely naan kebab on the way!

Soldato
It's hangover food time I think.

Didn't plan on drinking much last night but got through best part of a bottle of whisky, suffice it to say that while hungry I cannot be arsed to cook something.

I've a craving for a curry but I'm undecided, any suggestions?

Soldato
OP
I huffed my favourite FoodHub pizza shop a few weeks ago, the one with 20% off all orders with no minimum spend. They changed the delivery time to 2 hours from 45 minutes after I ordered so I asked FoodHub to cancel order and they rang up the takeaway to see what the score was. Anyway, my food arrived 45 minutes later as promised but the delivery guy (always the same delivery guy) didn't seem to be happy and didn't speak to me like he usually does.

They can suit themselves but I'm not ordering on the pretence of it arriving in 45 minutes to having to wait 2 hours. They should get more staff if they can't cope, or just stop lying.

Associate
I wonder if we will be able to get the half price offer linked to the government in August on Mon, Tues & Wednesdays.
If it only supposed to be for sit down meals but does say you can take it away as well. A lot of takeaways do actually have somewhere to sit inside, even if its only a stool at a breakfast bar type table.

Soldato
OP
I wonder if we will be able to get the half price offer linked to the government in August on Mon, Tues & Wednesdays.
If it only supposed to be for sit down meals but does say you can take it away as well. A lot of takeaways do actually have somewhere to sit inside, even if its only a stool at a breakfast bar type table.

Only if they are fully legit I would have thought.

It makes me laugh that on social media locally everyone goes on about shopping local and supporting your local businesses, yet none of the local cafes and what not are taking part.

Man of Honour
i must be on at least my 25th 'new' account in the last year lol
had this last night and it was very nice, got a few slices of Pizza left for lunch :)

RYNmpzE.png

Soldato
i must be on at least my 25th 'new' account in the last year lol
had this last night and it was very nice, got a few slices of Pizza left for lunch :)

That's been the best thing about these coupons. I often order a takeaway that comes to around £10, and get enough for lunch the next day :D

Soldato
OP
New codes for Foodhub..

NEWAUG300 for £3 off a £9 spend, valid untill 31/Aug, new accounts only so you know what to do ;)

£3.50 off a £10 spend unique code from Vouchercloud, 1 voucher per vouchercloud account, vailid untill 31st/Aug, for new accounts on Foodhub https://www.vouchercloud.com/foodhub-vouchers?did=2996480

Just ordered a Garlic Bread Cheese Special and a Quarter Pounder Cheese Burger delivered for £7 :D

Back
Top Bottom