Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
22/0 on shipment.

Legit or utter BS. Discuss!
I layed on the floor with EOD, Ghost and a Bruen and wasted about 11 people in ~20odd seconds. I then got taken out by a molotov but 22/0 is possible if you are in the right position I guess. I was laying next to the small forklift truck looking down inbetween the open containter. People carried on spawning right in my line of fire and felt bad but well, thats the games fault for having stupid small maps with too many players. Shipment should be 3v3 max IMO

Associate
In warzone, if you buy a blueprint set that includes a gun you haven't yet unlocked, does buying the blueprint unlock it so you can use it in your loadout?
Buying the blueprint lets you use that blueprint only, you do not get the base gun to modify. If you want to build your own version of the Bruen for example, you need to unlock it.

Soldato
What would be the best pack to buy for 1200 points I currently have free? One of the grau right?

I bought the Prototype alpha pack which included the Grau and MP7 with purple trace fire. I was interested to see if the purchased weapons adds any more ttk. It appears it does not but was only £6.30 on top of the free COD points I already had.

Personally I wouldnt bother, just level up and search for the blueprints then make them yourself... Unless you want all the skins and coloured trace fire. The purple/red/blue tracers doe cause annoying flashes but also give away your position more, so it's good and bad. Either way, £6.30 wasnt a big loss and have the guns to mess around with now - You can customise the blueprints as you want and keep the skin and trace fire. e.g. Grau, add 60 round ammo and no stock but keep purple trace fire on the prototype alpha bluebrint

Soldato
It’s tricky if you don’t have the full game. If you do then it’s a doddle and most people will unlock it without realising they have done it.

Associate
So basically still making it a pay to get sort of gun?

No, not at all. The challenge to unlock the Grau is 5 kills with an AR in 1 minute 25 times. This can be done in BR, easier to do in Plunder if you drop at a busy area. Far from impossible.

It is of course easier to do it in standard MP, but that does not mean its "making" you pay to get the gun.

Back
Top Bottom