NR200 Owner's Thread

Associate
I keep seeing people say the Scythe Fuma 2 would be the best air cooler for this case due to height. However, I haven't really seen anyone mention the width. I was planning on having two 25mm fans at the top and bottom of the case. I'm concerned the Fuma 2 might be too wide to fit a 25mm above it. Thoughts?

And somebody managed to fit a Fuma2 as well. Tight fit but it's there :)
There you go:
https://www.reddit.com/r/sffpc/comments/i6xbl8/build_fuma_2_in_a_nr200_fits/

Soldato
Same here so will receive it tomorrow which is awesome but in a way I wish it was next week, far too hot for building a pc
Why would you wish for it to come later. Better to have it sit there looking all enticing whilst it's too hot, rather than run the risk of turning up late or something!

Also had my "shipped" notification. Roll on tomorrow :)

Soldato
Why would you wish for it to come later. Better to have it sit there looking all enticing whilst it's too hot, rather than run the risk of turning up late or something!

Also had my "shipped" notification. Roll on tomorrow :)

Because I had just woke up and was moody!

The temptation to start the build will be too high so I'll probably crack on to be honest in terms of installing parts to the case downstairs where it's cooler but stress tests, temps, drivers etc will have to wait

Soldato
Because I had just woke up and was moody!

The temptation to start the build will be too high so I'll probably crack on to be honest in terms of installing parts to the case downstairs where it's cooler but stress tests, temps, drivers etc will have to wait
Haha :)

The thing that's going to stop me building is I'm pretty sure my current motherboard isn't going to fit in contrast to what the leaked matx support said... Might just be eyeballing the case until I get itchy feet and buy a new system, really trying to hold out for Ryzen 4 though!

Associate
lmao, all the Pre-order & waiting was for nothing,
ya people can order & pick up today from the store ?
the lucky ones who live near.

A bit like the "Rabbit and Tortoise Story" who will win the Race & get the case home first in the UK
Might even be a prize the one who ordered for collection first :D
Quick, @NCW1978 get into gear get it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom