• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
Have set up some stock alerts with companies charging MRSP. Now happy to enjoy the reviews with no risk of remorse. I almost bought the 5800x but I just couldn't bring myself to pay the £8.99 Overchargers tax.

I think I'll avoid day one releases from now on as they really aren't a pleasant experience and I don't need any product that badly.
I'm in the same boat, I'm getting too old for this day one release malarkey. And as for the extra 30 quid on top of MSRP just because - well they can cram it. :D

Soldato
Managed to pay finally, but pre-order only...absolute toss.

I'm not in a rush, but my board, memory and monoblock were hopefully shipping today.

I hope you're reading this Gibbo, can comb well for bots, and can sort out people like us who just watched the site crash over, and over, with a CPU in the basket the whole goddammed time until they went 'nope' :mad:

Associate
Placed my order at 14:05 and had an email confirmation at that time. However, no confirmation i am not on the pre-order list and order does not show up yet on their website.
i wasted 5 mins on ocuk site. Yet got email but PayPal credit is pending still. My order too is not on their site. Wonder if the 30th is optimistic?

Associate
Went through the whole checkout, confirmed with paypal, and then it timed out with "your basket is empty". Of course now it's on preorder. Managed to place an order with competitor(the one who bundles a free tub of MX-4), but estimated for 20th of November. Oh well.
Me too. My experience is mirrored with yours.

Associate
I got a 5900X from a competitor and paid £589.99, with free next-day shipping. I'm ok with this, as I have everything else for a complete system.

I did try OCUK but man, the website is seriously terrible. I don't know if I'll even bother with OCUK for the AMD GPUs later this month if this is how it's going to go every time.

Associate
I got a 5900X from a competitor and paid £589.99, with free next-day shipping. I'm ok with this, as I have everything else for a complete system.

I did try OCUK but man, the website is seriously terrible. I don't know if I'll even bother with OCUK for the AMD GPUs later this month if this is how it's going to go every time.

I did the same. Grabbed my 5900x from a UK competitor at £509.99 at 2.06pm. I couldn't' do the hassle of OCUK, like the 3080 release, despite getting my card.

Associate
I got an order in but my order history just says "new order - awaiting payment status" even though money has left my account and been sent to Overclockers... have i ordered it?

I have a payment confirmation but not an order confirmation btw...

Back
Top Bottom