• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Got an order in with both ShopTo and Amazon, one as a backup but a mate is taking the second unit. Not confident with either after the Series X fiasco.

ShopTo did get me my X today which is good but there was no communication whatsoever. I only got the dispatch confirmation and tracking number this morning so was completely in the dark. All it would have taken was an email yesterday to reassure people that they’re being sent out and tracking will follow.

I have no idea what Amazon were up to either. My XSX was actually dispatched but made it as far as an Amazon facility in Milton Keynes...and that’s it. It’s only today at about 9pm that tracking finally updated to say it left MK so maybe that’ll turn up tomorrow. Maybe.

So all in all I’m not particularly happy with either and I’m expecting the PS5 launch to be just as much of a shambles :)

Associate
Got mine preordered with Very.co.uk, still says delivery on of before Thursday 19th. Hoping it works out for me. Getting the digital edition so already preordered a bunch of games too.

Associate
Pre-ordered on the 17th September with GAME just before 1AM. Got my confirmation email and all that good stuff back then. But I've heard some stuff getting me slightly concerned. First off, I originally had it set to pick up from the store, but once we got ploughed back into lockdown I changed it to be delivered instead. It's showing as Royal Mail currently for me, but no delivery costs. But I've heard GAME are changing to Yodel Free? I haven't been charged yet and I know we're still 8 days away and it can apparently be up till the 18th, but this is making me nervous lol. I'd originally had it set to pay via PayPal too, but I changed that to my bank card instead so I know for certain it'd go smoothly (I hope anyway). So hope that's not cocked anything up. Did also have Spider Man: Miles Morales, Sack Boy and Demon's Souls pre-ordered on the same order, but I ended up cancelling that part of the order and grabbing them from Shopto with an extra DualSense for cheaper haha. They're all fine and they've been paid for and shipped, so could come today or tomorrow.

However, the PS5 console is still showing as pre-ordered, with the games showing as cancelled and I spoke to GAME about this and they've said that's not gonna affect it. However, it's still showing the price of the full order before the games got cancelled. Fingers crossed GAME ain't about to make my birthday present go bye bye! :eek:

Associate
My shopto ps5 has just been processed and is now bundled with my headset which is due to arrive on the 12th I wonder if I get the console on the 12th too haha

Associate
Shopto emailed me this morning to say "your order has reached our warehouse" and that they will soon package it.

So not sure why we have to wait till next week if stock has landed :p

Back
Top Bottom