Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
OP
Nice to see a confirmation that it’s doubling up as a 4K Player. Still can’t believe they didn’t put it in the Pro.

The constant updates it will receive will ensure it will end up being one of the better value players to get.

Associate
OP
The PS4 Pro is gonna get a bit more action this year it looks like.

I’d be very surprised if they get the PS5 out this year now.

Associate
OP
I hope not. It is built into my OLED TV as it is and although I have not enabled it and not agreed to the privacy policy, god damn thing is still probably invading my privacy and recording everything. Ugh..

Guess it depends if you're into the whole smart house stuff. We've got Alexa going for our Sonos stuff downstairs-a simple good morning turns everything on so even the little one can get involved.

I think there would be quite a lot of people who would like it but from the above it appears Sony could be going their own route so you've got nothing to worry about.

Associate
OP
For the first time in forever, conversation in one of my group chats in WhatsApp shifted to to console talk.

This gen it's been a bit of a mix between Xbox and PS between us all so doing anything online never really happened. General consensus for next-gen however is that most are wanting to get the PS5 this time round, so that looks to have potentially sealed the deal in what I go for.

Associate
OP
Google is doing that just fine all by themselves :p

Yeah, everyone signed up for free stadia, the thread on this forum is buzzing :D

Plenty of people enjoying Stadia which is all that matters.

Back to the PS5...

Looking forward to the event next week.

Associate
OP
Wife and child have been informed of tonight's event and shall be departing upstairs shortly after 7pm and I will enjoy the evenings festivities in front of the OLED.

Cannot.Wait.

Back
Top Bottom