• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
@ScottiB Hello, I appreciate you taking the time to discuss this with us. But, as many others, I've come here with a question, and the question is about the Zotac trinities (non-oc). The silence about them is deafening and I would like to know if there's any news about them. The future is looking grim since even the often praised competitors don't have any planned shipments listed. Thanks in advance.

Associate
amazing its taken 3 months of 100s of people slagging OC off, for a non related member of staff to explain pretty much the whole situation , yet the person who is ment to be in charge of this has been silent pritty much from the off hmmmm !!!

all we want is info and explanations

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
@ScottiB Hello, I appreciate you taking the time to discuss this with us. But, as many others, I've come here with a question, and the question is about the Zotac trinities (non-oc). The silence about them is deafening and I would like to know if there's any news about them. The future is looking grim since even the often praised competitors don't have any planned shipments listed. Thanks in advance.
Sorry, really can't help with that..Zotac sell and ship direct from the far east and so the only person who gets updates is Gibbo.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Been waiting all day and haven't received an Update on my queue position. Any reason why? My mate has pre-ordered the same card as me and he got an update on his position. Asus Rog Strix RTX 3080 OC. @ScottiB
Sorry, I don't actually know if updates are automatic or requested.
It's more of a customer service issue and as a product manager for an unrelated category I'm rarely involved in that side.

Soldato
amazing its taken 3 months of 100s of people slagging OC off, for a non related member of staff to explain pretty much the whole situation , yet the person who is ment to be in charge of this has been silent pritty much from the off hmmmm !!!

all we want is info and explanations

yup give or take it's been well far better than flash harry Gibbo pathetic posts, dunno how he takes a wage tbh i would have shown him the door long ago, but hey upper office staff always get the cream.

Associate
Yes and I don't want to cause any panic or alarm but bitcoin is on the raise again. Apparently all the people that lost loads of money 3 years ago have heard of a great get rich quick scheme...

Let's hope they lose even more this time! Miners are on the same level as scalpers, and the sooner both are kicked to the curb, then the better things will be for the rest of us.

Associate
Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card.....

My position moved from 832 last week to 811 this week. That is 21 places. How many of those moves were because of cards and how many because of cancelations?

At this rate... it will take almost 39 weeks to get to the front of the que. I ordered 22nd Sept. That means I can't expect to receive a card until end of August 2021/start of September 2021.

Wtf??????

Associate
Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card.....

My position moved from 832 last week to 811 this week. That is 21 places. How many of those moves were because of cards and how many because of cancelations?

At this rate... it will take almost 39 weeks to get to the front of the que. I ordered 22nd Sept. That means I can't expect to receive a card until end of August 2021/start of September 2021.

Wtf??????

LOL So Farore Will the RTX 4080 nearly be out by the time you received the product???

Associate
There's stock of gigabyte and others cards but the etailers are forcing you to buy a combo or bundle, usually with a PSU so you have to spend near £1000 despite £800.

Scalpers everywhere.

Associate
Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming OC

Nov 27 = You are currently in queue position 25.
Dic 4 = You are currently in queue position 26.

Are you freaking kidding me? after 1 week. the queue now is going backwards? , did they put someone in front? after being 3 months in a queue and paid in advance!!!.

I think is my last purchase with OcUK.

if this is the "transparency" during the sale process. I can't imagine the day I have to claim a warranty or contact technical support.

Soldato

Are you freaking kidding me? after 1 week. the queue now is going backwards? , did they put someone in front? after being 3 months in a queue and paid in advance!!!.

if this is the "transparency" during the sale process. I can't imagine the day I have to claim a warranty or contact technical support.
That will be a faulty return. You get put to the front of the queue.

Associate
Sorry, I don't actually know if updates are automatic or requested.
It's more of a customer service issue and as a product manager for an unrelated category I'm rarely involved in that side.
Aw shucks. Well at least I'm close to the front of the queue (pos 32), so once they do start moving, I'll see my card. Thanks for answering.

Associate

Relax. I know it's frustrating. But we'll get there in the end.

Yup, one step back, 26 steps forwards is the key to progress.

Please let me know if I'm not being helpful.

Back
Top Bottom