Ph.D / Doctoral study - request for participants.

• Thread starter Deleted member 66701
  • Start date
Soldato
I will send you a PM with details.

All done, so slightly longer than 10 minutes (about 30mins :D) but mainly due to longer answers to clarify how my workplace-type instruction works in the more education-type facility (School, College, Uni's etc) based questions. One thing that might help with time management is a "page X of X" or a percentage completed note.

On the topic of VR, overall I really think it would be a huge benefit in a training environment as long as educators remember it's not a magic bullet for everything. In specific cases it's a fantastic training aid whilst for other caes its a overly complex tool which takes away the personal touch from teaching, so teaching a whole lesson in VR probably isn't ideal but using it for certain aspects might be.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

OP
All done, so slightly longer than 10 minutes (about 30mins :D) but mainly due to longer answers to clarify how my workplace-type instruction works in the more education-type facility (School, College, Uni's etc) based questions. One thing that might help with time management is a "page X of X" or a percentage completed note.

On the topic of VR, overall I really think it would be a huge benefit in a training environment as long as educators remember it's not a magic bullet for everything. In specific cases it's a fantastic training aid whilst for other caes its a overly complex tool which takes away the personal touch from teaching, so teaching a whole lesson in VR probably isn't ideal but using it for certain aspects might be.

Cool, thanks very much. You obviously gave some very detailed answers in the free text boxes if it took that long - so apologies for that but also thank you!

There is a progress bar at the top of the screen for the survey.

Soldato
Cool, thanks very much. You obviously gave some very detailed answers in the free text boxes if it took that long - so apologies for that but also thank you!

Or I'm just a very slow typist more likely :D

There is a progress bar at the top of the screen for the survey.

Ah, using a "Dark" theme so I couldn't see it, same with some of the outer text in the emotional flower/wheel but managed to get through OK.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

OP
done a bit of HE teaching/tutor work, including making back-end resources for making up mark schemes and organising electronic submissions if you're still wanting folk?

It's more for people currently employed as a teacher/lecturer, but thanks for the offer :)

Anyone else sat at a loss reading this and what is he actually trying to achieve?
What is the end result going to be?

He gets to pretend he is better than everyone else and gets to call himself a Doctor . Just look at his replies to people in this thread.

oh and for those offering help don’t forget Amiga has been very vocal about having absolutely no intentions of paying back what will now be substantial student loans.

Just something to keep in mind.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

OP
He gets to pretend he is better than everyone else and gets to call himself a Doctor.

That's a bit rude. I don't know what I've done to deserve your ire.

Just look at his replies to people in this thread

Care to point out any specific replies that cause you concern?

oh and for those offering help don’t forget Amiga has been very vocal about having absolutely no intentions of paying back what will now be substantial student loans.

Just something to keep in mind.

FYI - you don't get a choice about paying the loans back - earn over a certain amount, it gets taken paye like - simple as that.

I'm perfectly happy to pay any student loan back under the terms I agreed to when taking the loan.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

OP
Many thanks for the offers of tasking the survey - you should have recd a PM from me with the details.

FYI - if anyone has started the survey but hasn't finished, please do so - I have now added entry to raffle for a 20quid Amazon gift card for all those that complete the survey :)

Back
Top Bottom