• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PUBLIC FORUM DEAL - SAPPHIRE 6700 XT NITRO ONLY £529.99 with VOUCHER CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Just for curiosity, I wonder how many of these were in stock?
According to Gibbo's first post, 200 voucher redemptions are available, so so happy to finally have a GPU for my new build, not looking forward to tearing apart the build (mini ITX builds are a PITA) to install it lol

Associate
Awesome thank you, let's hope my order goes through this time, for some reason my amazon pay account pulls through a really old mobile number I keep trying to change it but everytime I go back to my account it has reverted back to my old number is this going to be an issue at all?

Associate
Great stuff chaps. I tried a code just to see how it all worked for future opportunities. Removed it from my basket so hopefully it is released back in to the wild... If not then apologies

Associate
We have 400 in stock, we have 200 vouchers available, the other 200 cards are for our regular business and SI department to use.

Thanks for the reply, wasn't expecting an official response :D That's a good amount then. No wonder they haven't sold out instantly, and as of posting this, no one on PartAlert has been alerted yet. :p

According to Gibbo's first post, 200 voucher redemptions are available, so so happy to finally have a GPU for my new build, not looking forward to tearing apart the build (mini ITX builds are a PITA) to install it lol

You must have a "big" mini ITX build. This GPU wouldn't fit in mine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom