• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PUBLIC FORUM DEAL - SAPPHIRE 6700 XT NITRO ONLY £529.99 with VOUCHER CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcUK Staff
Hi there

As promised, public forum deal, 200 codes available, 1 per customer and we shall be monitoring orders, anyone found reselling on and not using for gaming will lose their forum account:

Sapphire Radeon RX 6700 XT Nitro Gaming OC 12GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £10,000.00 inc VAT

11306-01-20G, Core Clock: 2548MHz, Boost Clock: 2622MHz, Memory: 12288MB 16000MHz GDDR6, Stream Processors: 2560, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, RDNA, Freesync 2 HDR support, 2yr Warrant

Was [629.99] Inc. VAT

Only £529.99 inc VAT - with voucher code "ILOVESAPPHIREOCUK2021" (all upper case)

ORDER NOW

Be quick as this may not last long!

WARNING - RULES OF BUYING

- One per customer!
- Only buy if its for yourself to game on
- No buying for friends or family, its a forum member ONLY deal
- No reselling for a profit
- Not for mining
- DO NOT POST VOUCHER CODE ANYWHERE OR TELL ANYONE!
- If you are found to be breaking any of the above your gonna lose your forum account!

OcUK Staff
OP
It's quite possible the tracker sites have noticed but are assuming the voucher code is private again.

This is a good thing. But is also why we picked a line with several hundred in stock in case it massively over sells, though the voucher system seems to work in realtime, this will be a good test.

OcUK Staff
OP
Code is already leaked on Discord. :(

Be fast loyal members, we cannot change the voucher code as its a timely process that takes two people, SO BE FAST!

OcUK Staff
OP
That's exactly what I was thinking, or a 6900xt at close to retail, but this will certainly get my motion rig off the ground and keep the VR wolves at bay better than my current 1050ti does... I hope

6900 XT cost way more than MSRP to buy in now, people need to realise MSRP's are totally miss leading! Find a single AMD card at MSRP, you won't.

OcUK Staff
OP
Understandable, i am trying to buy one for a while now, but all webshops in the Netherlands charge atleast €1000+ for a 5700 xt or better

Their Scalp game is strong, OcUK with these voucher codes is pretty much cheapest reseller worldwide for GPU. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Oh man! If my order is now at 'order received' does that mean I got one? I'm so excited, been looking for a good deal on a GPU since early January. Thank you so much OCUK

If you got your order through at the £529 price with code, that means you should have one, it is when the code stops working means code have run out at which time you need to pay 10k to get one and anyone who orders one at 10k automatically gets their ordered cancelled as we had someone try to buy one at 10k earlier, lol.

OcUK Staff
OP
is this future deals on the 6700XT or all cards? i'm personally after an RTX 3080

All cards!

We will still make cards live on the website from time to time but they shall be at market prices similar to other resellers, whereas these deals are massively discounted compared to current market prices.

A shame people have to spoil it for all.

OcUK Staff
OP
Pretty good deal for the users then as OCUK took a £20k hit vs the £629 price that it was 'reduced' from, that is some dedication.

I fully support this kind of initiative for the average user. :)

£629 would be a fair price to list them online in current climate, but I will be honest if I did list them online the usual ways we would probably price them around £650 to still not be the most expensive but at same time to try and not sell 1000 cards in 2 minutes, which is the problem, the BOTs are so fast along with people with alerts setup they order quick and will pay pretty much any price within reason. Were just trying to help members out and give something back to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom