Efficient method to get blood out of a finger

Soldato
Not looking good so far

diabetesresults.jpg

That is bad.

I thought my 6.9 was not ok.

Hope you get it down.

Soldato
My diabetes is out of control, I've had my full knee replacement cancelled 4 times (3 for diabetes) and now have to use a wheelchair.
Before I'm allowed to inject myself with insulin I've got to use my glucose monitor but my problem is even with the needle device on full power not enough blood comes out and I can end up pricking myself 4 times which then hurts a bit.

All serious and joke replies welcome to get a tiny sample of blood.

Jump into a car shredder, a small amount of blood then can then easily be extracted at the bottom, whilst you wait for the results, the simply once you've gone through the machine just dust yourself off and walk away.

Man of Honour
OP
If anybody is interested I sent the results to the Diabetic Nurse and I've been put on a tablet called Jardiance (Empagliflozin).
I took the first yesterday and my reading this morning is 5.3 :)
I've also been told that I will lose weight because this takes all the sugar out of my body through my urine but I will be pee'ing a lot, I went about every 30 minutes yesterday evening.

And taking blood is easy now with an elastic band, I don't even feel the ***** because it's wound round my finger that tight.

Update
Fancy editing that word out when it's used in the correct context :)
I do know how to bypass it.

Associate
Hope you get it sorted out.

Less seriously, for some reason I thought of Reg Prescott the other day and wondered whether a spot of DIY might help with getting a blood sample.

Back
Top Bottom