• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Soldato
Guessing he's already purchased a 3000 series card from them AIB or FE and now they are declining him to buy another. It's one purchase only for any 3000 series AIB or FE now. So anyone that's purchased before gets basically blocked.
Looks like he already has 2 3070fe's :p

Associate
Guessing he's already purchased a 3000 series card from them AIB or FE and now they are declining him to buy another. It's one purchase only for any 3000 series AIB or FE now. So anyone that's purchased before gets basically blocked.
Ah, well he can **** off then haha. 1 per customer is right.

Soldato
Maybe you entered it wrong one time and now they put a block on the card.

Ive tried 3 different cards - all of which have the same issue.

I did get an accepted order the other day but it didn’t appear in my account, and when I later spoke to them, they said it was cancelled :(

I haven’t bought a new card since a 970 :(

I’m hoping they haven’t blocked my account - don’t see any reason why they would. They’d be able to see Ive not made a purchase to this address/on my cards.

Associate
Hah. I was always looking for a 3080 but they were so difficult to get I went with a 3070 instead. Unfortunately looks like I’m forever blocked so I’ll just have to make do for now.
Think how many would kill to have that 3070 it will make the wait easier ;)

Associate
It looks like I may have finally been lucky enough to grab one. Managed to get it into the basket and process payment etc.
Not sure if there is anything chance it will be cancelled if stock ran out before the payment went through.

Associate
Ive tried 3 different cards - all of which have the same issue.

I did get an accepted order the other day but it didn’t appear in my account, and when I later spoke to them, they said it was cancelled :(

I haven’t bought a new card since a 970 :(

I’m hoping they haven’t blocked my account - don’t see any reason why they would. They’d be able to see Ive not made a purchase to this address/on my cards.

Check your actual account settings on 'that site'. It may be that your account settings still have an old address on there. So if the address on the account doesn't match your delivery/payment address I think it auto declines.

Associate
I might of been lucky with a 3080 FE too. It didnt help that I had a few problems with cards. So Im not sure. Any ideas how long until you get a message if you were successful for not?

Associate
I might of been lucky with a 3080 FE too. It didnt help that I had a few problems with cards. So Im not sure. Any ideas how long until you get a message if you were successful for not?
I placed my order at 9:29 and I'm now at stage 2 "payment processed" according to the last email I got about an hour ago.

The next step is picking the item, so I think I'm good, and anyone at that stage should be I assume.

Soldato
Yeah you can be pretty confident once payment is processed,

gutted I clicked the alert as soon it came up clicked add to basket but nothing inside , kept refreshing for like 15mins and it came up again added to basket and same again dont think I could have been any quicker

Associate
Yeah you can be pretty confident once payment is processed,

gutted I clicked the alert as soon it came up clicked add to basket but nothing inside , kept refreshing for like 15mins and it came up again added to basket and same again dont think I could have been any quicker
Not sure if you tried (or would want) a 3070, but they were in stock a lot longer, and kept coming back into stock for about half an hour. Could be a good backup option next time.

Associate
Not sure if you tried (or would want) a 3070, but they were in stock a lot longer, and kept coming back into stock for about half an hour. Could be a good backup option next time.

I missed the 3080 (saw the buy button but could not get into basket) but got a 3070. Both are excellent value in the current climate. Certainly better than the dead 980ti that I was on.

Soldato
Looks like he already has 2 3070fe's :p
:rolleyes: oof... half the people on this forum are collecting cards and the never ending upgrades from one 30xx to another.. instead of waiting for the card they really want.. some have gone threw like 4-5 cards now from 30xx and the AMD cards, then they wonder why no stocks, while they ebay the others.. it's getting silly.

Soldato

only want the 3080 performance and price it seems the sweet spot and also limits myself as it seems the most wanted, currently have 5700xt so not end of the world for me waiting just hope drops can increase

I did manage add 3070 and 3090 in basket but cant justify 3090 at all for my use they also do 1pc per customer and dont want to be stuck later on

Associate
only want the 3080 performance and price it seems the sweet spot and also limits myself as it seems the most wanted, currently have 5700xt so not end of the world for me waiting just hope drops can increase

I did manage add 3070 and 3090 in basket but cant justify 3090 at all for my use they also do 1pc per customer and dont want to be stuck later on
Fair!

Hopefully this signals the start of more stock.

Hold strong lads, don't feed the scalpers.

Back
Top Bottom