UEFA Euro 2020 Round of 16 ** spoilers ** [26th - 29th June 2021]

Soldato
Yup, again, good knowledge but shouldnt commentate. Knowledge and Commentary/Presenting are two different skillsets. In fact to be a good commentator you dont even need the former, if you are good at the latter but its difficult to be a good commentator without the latter (like Michael Owen :) )

Man of Honour
With the compacted Covid affected season and into a Euro's and then into another season and then a World Cup after that, I wonder if any footballers will have their careers shortened in practical terms by the physical effects of that, in this generation of players.

Soldato
Her grammar is horrific. She keeps using random words in sentences that mean nothing like what’s she’s intending them to :D
that only endorses her credentials as someone working with professional footballers tbh given the average footballer speak we see on MOTD et al.

Soldato
With the compacted Covid affected season and into a Euro's and then into another season and then a World Cup after that, I wonder if any footballers will have their careers shortened in practical terms by the physical effects of that, in this generation of players.
it's hardly working in a deep-pit coal mine FFS

Back
Top Bottom