Racial transitional surgery

Soldato
I've nothing against someone wanting plastic surgery but usually it's to look better. :cry:

What you can't do is self identify to be a different nationality to the one where you were born. That requires a different type of doctor.

Soldato
I noticed none of the usual people on the internet/twitter are calling it out as cultural appropriation.

It seems certain people seem to get a pass.

Man of Honour
You guys seem to think this is a new thing but literally south park did an episode about Stan's dad transitioning to become a dolphin and Kyle becoming a tall black basket ball player with old testicles for knees 15 years ago.

It was Kyle's dad ;)

Caporegime
Doesn't bother me. Long as its self funded and isn't hurting anyone live and let live I say.

Might be attention who knows. But not really any different to me than boob jobs and face botox

Soldato
Nobody in his circle thought of doing an intervention at some point? Surely the surgeons who have performed all these operations need to questioned as to their ethics on taking money from someone who maybe vulnerable or has undiagnosed metal health issues.

Soldato
Nobody in his circle thought of doing an intervention at some point? Surely the surgeons who have performed all these operations need to questioned as to their ethics on taking money from someone who maybe vulnerable or has undiagnosed metal health issues.

I thought before any body alteration surgery they had to have sessions with a psychiatrist before it's approved? Suppose it varies from country to country/state and how corrupt they are.

Soldato
Literally couldn't care less. Never heard of it before and never will after again I imagine. It does make me wonder just how to do people get labelled an "influencer"? Like, who is this person influencing and what way is he having an influence? A

Back
Top Bottom