Racial transitional surgery

Soldato
Jarvis being her usual insightful self

Trans Koreans are Koreans
Some people questioned whether Oli London identifies as a North or South Korean, but as a nonbinary I imagine he’s a bit of both

Today something beautiful happened. A tortured soul was finally able to present themselves to the world as their authentic self. YouTube star, songstress and social media guru Oli London came out as Korean. Oh, and also nonbinary too, but to be honest all that gender stuff is getting a little old these days. When almost every social media influencer is either nonbinary or genderqueer, the market becomes somewhat oversaturated. Like what happened with Beyblades.

Caporegime
Just a matter of time, if you want to take the cringey levels up a notch - watch one of his music videos.

Rachel Dozeal kicked all of this off, Oli is bringing this ridiculousness to the mainstream.

Non-binary Korean? Well that makes me a super position sofa cushion.

Soldato
Just a matter of time, if you want to take the cringey levels up a notch - watch one of his music videos.

Rachel Dozeal kicked all of this off, Oli is bringing this ridiculousness to the mainstream.

Non-binary Korean? Well that makes me a super position sofa cushion.
lol this is some real mind spaghetti for our local ring wingers. He is actually on your side and anti-woke!!!

Associate
Surgically it's probably easier to make yourself look Korean than it is to add a fake penis. So fair enough. Do what you like. But it's still a stupid idea. Either way, don't expect any respect from anyone.

Soldato
What a giant Bell.

If he loves Korea so much why not learn the language and move there and integrate with them. Not insult and entire nation and claim to be one of them by having a permanent 'black face'

Soldato
I had to watch a few videos about this to get caught up.

I think its sad that he feels that he has to be someone else. I don't think he should be saying he's transitioning to being Korean.

I guess this is the next step from the white people who go around acting black. It is a form of cultural appropriation that I think is based on a lack of his own original identity.

It seems it all started with him wanting to look like a certain K-pop star.

Soldato
I think its sad that he feels that he has to be someone else. I don't think he should be saying he's transitioning to being Korean.

That's my feeling really. I suspect that their unhappiness with their birth gender/ethnicity has deeper issues that won't be resolved by plastic surgery.

Permabanned
Sounds like you've got an interesting social circle if that's the case. Do you all struggle to stay employed?

oh dear and much like your clique on here, you go straight to the insults huh, that's what truly turns me off from replying. People on the "right" seem to be open for discussion, people on the "left" seem to use confidence put down tactics for some reason on here.
You can state an opinion and all you get back is prove what you have just said instead of, let's discuss it and why I think differently lol.

Last edited:
Permabanned
What I mean is, I see how she is abrasive and out to push peoples buttons but she's not wrong she just goes about it in a baiting manner.
Maybe tell me what you disagree with?

In the video I linked, why is she sat there like that?

Katie saying Trump launched missiles while there is a narrative that he didn't start any wars? hmm?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom