What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Just watched Intruders from 2014. A decent show that had a 9 year old Millie Bobby Brown acting everyone else off the screen. Her switching from a 9 year old girl to a geriatric paedophile was quite impressive for someone so young.

Soldato
Just watched Intruders from 2014. A decent show that had a 9 year old Millie Bobby Brown acting everyone else off the screen. Her switching from a 9 year old girl to a geriatric paedophile was quite impressive for someone so young.

I remember seeing that. I liked the concept. Execution could have been better. I would have liked to have seen it given 2-3 seasons. It could have done with a bit more eeriness and suspense though, think more 'Les Revenants' style.

Associate
Man Down, tastless crude idiotic comedy but i like it anyway lol
I watching this atm as well. I binged the earlier seasons a few weeks ago but now struggling to get through season 4. Enjoyed it easy on, had a few laugh out loud moments. I'm going to stick with it as I'm so close the end now.

Other shows atm are:

Mayans - finished S1
Loki
Rick and Morty

Soldato
We started The Flight Attendant a few nights back, Penny from Big Bang as an older Penny from BB as an air hostess with an alcohol issue. Intriguing enough to make us go back for more, look forward to the rest.

S4 of The Handmaids Tale. Still a solid show. Slightly less dark this season I guess. I'm not quite sure I understood the very last scene, might need to look it up. Was this it's last season?

I need to go back to this, binged seasons 1 and 2 in about a week a few years back and had a Handmaids hangover as it's so bleak. It's superbly made and do 'enjoy' it if that's the right word.

Soldato
S4 of The Handmaids Tale. Still a solid show. Slightly less dark this season I guess. I'm not quite sure I understood the very last scene, might need to look it up. Was this it's last season?

The final scene shows the handmaids at the beginning of the story when they were first at the Red Centre being taught how to be handmaids. They learned how to comfort each other then too, through holding hands, reading lips and expressions and shared a bond through it all. Making the scene before it even more gut wrenching.

Soldato
The final scene shows the handmaids at the beginning of the story when they were first at the Red Centre being taught how to be handmaids. They learned how to comfort each other then too, through holding hands, reading lips and expressions and shared a bond through it all. Making the scene before it even more gut wrenching.

No, I meant the bit were she went in to see her baby and was asking for just a few minutes, like she was about to be taken away? I need to perhaps watch it again.

Associate
Watched the first two seasons of Twin Peaks about two years ago, going to watch Fire Walk With Me and then into Season three. Just watched the final season two episode as a re-cap.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
American God's, was looking for some thing different to watch & it came highly recommended, binge watching series 1, 5 episodes in & finding it bafflingly impenatrable at times but oddly addictive!.

Soldato
American God's, was looking for some thing different to watch & it came highly recommended, binge watching series 1, 5 episodes in & finding it bafflingly impenatrable at times but oddly addictive!.
S1 was a feast, it goes downhill pretty quick and drags on with nothing else much happening and then it's canned.

Back
Top Bottom