Monitor recommendations? - 27” IPS 144Hz+ 1ms Response Time (G-Sync compatible) - £300-450 *Not Asus

Associate
Cheers. Just been gaming on it. Love it. Night and day difference from old LED monitor I had. The colours and clarity are eye-opening.
Yeah it sure is a good picture.

When playing warzone sometimes when tabbing out the game sets my game to fullscreen borderless and render resolution to 66 instead of 100,which is slightly annoying but anyway I was playing in modern warfare last night and the game felt 'different' so I checked the graphic settings and sure enough it was borderless and RR set to 66, trouble is I had set the G Sync up to work in fullscreen only so that's one thing to look out for, as with any G Sync monitor.

I have also been trying to find out about the LG 27GP850 B and can't find anything either for UK release. I guess its soon.
They are also 165hz as opposed to the GLs which are 144hz.

Yeah not much info out there on some of these new monitors.
Another thing that probably kept the cost down on the MSI is no RGB and basic stand operation which for me was no issue as it was going up on the wall. If they can keep costs down this way then all the better for us.

Associate
There's actually newer AU Optronics panel beating LG in response times while offering top level for IPS contrast.
In MSI monitor using it stand is just total cheapo without really any adjustments.
https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/msi/optix-g273qf

MSI OPTIX 27" G273QF 2560x1440 IPS 165Hz 1ms FreeSync/G-Sync Widescreen LED Backlit Gaming Monitor= £248.99

Is it the AU Optronics panel in the AOC monitor?
The MSI is a nice price but I'll be using the stand, and having no adjustment is just not an option :)

Soldato
I just returned my Dell s2721dgf because I couldn't get used to how rubbish the colours look (very dull, yellowish whites), i'd really appreciate it if someone could recommend me an alternative.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom