Valve announces the SteamDeck

Soldato
Tried buying with paypal initially, kept saying there was an error. So decided to use card instead and now it says "It looks like you've been attempting a lot of purchases in the last few hours. Please wait a while before trying again." And it won't go through.

Meh...

Ditto stupid systems

Sem

Sem

Soldato
Tried buying with paypal initially, kept saying there was an error. So decided to use card instead and now it says "It looks like you've been attempting a lot of purchases in the last few hours. Please wait a while before trying again." And it won't go through.

Meh...

same with me whole thing is a mess

should have made reservation £100 or something

Caporegime
"Your Steam Deck 512 GB Deposit is now reserved. Once inventory is available, you will receive an email in the order your reservation was made. This email will contain details for how to complete your purchase"

Good luck to us 24 minutes in :p

You can check your purchase history in Steam - mine says 'Steam Deck 256GB Deposit'

Aye its there cheers.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
"Your Steam Deck 512 GB Deposit is now reserved. Once inventory is available, you will receive an email in the order your reservation was made. This email will contain details for how to complete your purchase"

Good luck to us 24 minutes in :p

Aye its there cheers.
Half that for me ;)

I usually have some steam credits from selling useless digital tat like cards you get from games and also when I can find discounted gift cards :)

Back
Top Bottom