Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
What did you do with the old door? Do they take it away or do you have to dispose of it yourself? Price seems good but don't want to be stuck with the old door!

The guys who are fitting mine would take a single door away for free as part of the fitting package and £70 to take away the double door as they need to chop it up.

Soldato
First airsoft HPA system :D:Dhttps://i.postimg.cc/cCQ4VFkT/MTW3.jpg

MTW1.jpg

MTW2.jpg

MTW3.jpg

Soldato
On what way?
Cheap Chinese tat with far too many spelling and grammar issues on the packaging. Highly doubtful it complies with any BSI, European or even International standard.

Edit: Regardless, top tip, and I always forget - but put month/year you fitted it in Sharpie so you know how old it is.

Soldato
Cheap Chinese tat with far too many spelling and grammar issues on the packaging. Highly doubtful it complies with any BSI, European or even International standard.

Edit: Regardless, top tip, and I always forget - but put month/year you fitted it in Sharpie so you know how old it is.

It's CE Marked and ROHS compliant / certified

Also comes with an areas of the sticker to add the date installed ;)

Soldato
Epson UST Projector.

I have a 100" UST ALR screen on it's way from China but at the minute I've paired it with a cheap 120" screen and I'm still impressed with the picture. My only criticism so far is the fan noise,which at full brightness can be quite audible.

OovCkpul.jpg

Soldato
Does the bottle mount or do you carry it in a sling/belt?

I will put mine on my back in a hydration pouch but you mount to a molle belt with the correct size pouch.

Nice did the suppressor come wrapped or did you make it yourself?

How does the large bottle system work?
I wrapped the suppressor myself with some elastic cord I had, going to get some more in pencott greenzone camo soon.
It's just a high-pressure air tank with a regulator on top, good thing is the cold doesn't affect it, unlike green gas in the winter can have performance issues.

Also, only 4 pounds to fill rather than £12+ for a green gas can.

Caporegime
There's famously a difference between the true CE mark (the curves of the C and E belong to circles which would touch) and fake CE mark (the circles would overlap). Google will show what I mean more clearly.

Well yes on that particular lookalike, which is trying to fool not counterfeit.

Do you honestly think that no-one with an injection moulder can't just get a legitimate CE mark or copy one.

It's a shape not a super fancy hologram.

Actual fakes are just identical, but are criminal. The China export mark is deliberately different so its legal

The real CE mark overlaps BTW if yours is touching not overlapping the thickness of the lettering its fake.

Also the legitimate ones are often on non CE products and legitimate CE products often have it wrong

In one case it was reported that "Chinese manufacturers were submitting well-engineered electrical products to obtain conformity testing reports, but then removing non-essential components in production to reduce costs".[15] A test of 27 electrical chargers with UK sockets in 2008 found that all the eight legitimately branded ones with a reputable name met safety standards, but none of those unbranded or with minor names did, despite bearing the mark;[15] non-compliant devices were actually potentially unreliable and dangerous, presenting electrical and fire hazards.

There are also cases in which the product complies with the applicable requirements, but the form, dimensions, or proportions of the mark itself are not as specified in the legislation.[14]

Ce is effectively worthless to the consumer

Last edited:
Soldato
How much did you try though? I did the same on a pair of DMs many years ago where I just wore them for an entire day and they shredded my feet. I’m going try and do these properly. Few hours a day indoors, gradually building it up.
Not extensively, luckily summer came and I put them back on the shelf. I shall start the process again in October! They're well built things though.

Edit: Please do let me know how you get on though!

V F

V F

Soldato
lol

Its very handy and free.

the website for it is here

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/guides/nvidia-rtx-voice-setup-guide/

Video showing it in use

That's a shame as its a handy bit of software to have

Funny the leaf blower. I was thinking of the GeForce FX 5800 Ultra.

How much did you try though? I did the same on a pair of DMs many years ago where I just wore them for an entire day and they shredded my feet. I’m going try and do these properly. Few hours a day indoors, gradually building it up.

Boots in general took FOREVER for me to break in. Likely months. In between my heels getting scuffed or blistered.

Don't think I've worn boots in over a decade now. So my feet would likely get destroyed again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom