Was comedy better years ago?

Soldato
I don't watch many comedy shows, but when I do they're ******* amazing!

Atlanta, Barry, Brassic, Derry Girls, Kidding, Bojack Horseman, Aunty Donna, Stath lets flats, this Country, Fleabag...

There's loads of great stuff now.

After Life was ****, though. Dunno why people like it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
yep, you can’t say jack now without someone getting offended.
It’s quite sad that society has moved so quickly but at the same time it’s good for say LGBT rights etc

A lot of comedians don't care as the type of people who get offended were never their target audience in the first place.

Bert kreischer - look up KOOL aid and his name on YouTube.
Tom segura
Andrew schulz
Joey Coco Diaz - he really doesn't care about anything
Brendan schaub
Tim Dillon - also doesn't care he says some really crazy stuff, he's banned from Airbnb lol.

They are my current favourites on YouTube / Spotify

Soldato
As a. Kid I remember two Ronnie's phantom. Raspberry blower, the goodies, loads of sitcoms that are still funny today, I don't know enough about todays Comedy really, visit the it crowd now and again, dinner party one, Gay the musical, are we not men one

D4N

D4N

Associate

Just can't do jokes like that anymore lol

Youd think so, but I was surprised the BBC let this through

Off the top of my head, the comedy series I’ve laughed most at from the last 10 years or so would be This Country. It really did have me in stitches, and I wish they’d make more of them. Even if it was only a Christmas special or something.
I quite liked Plebs on ITV too. And Man Down on Channel 4.

Still Game was good too.

Last edited:
Associate
Currently watching "It ain't hot mum." A comedy series from the 70s. Don't think it can be shown now as it is not pc.
But the show was written so well.

Back
Top Bottom