Nandos closed...

Soldato
So you actually agree that it isn’t just one of those things. The things you mentioned are unprecedented. Anyway the OP doesn’t mention the cause, only the impact and consideration of things to come.

Well, stopping it from being "one of those things" is part of the reason we have entities like trading blocs. Removing that preventative measure is a great way of returning it to being "one of those things" :D

Caporegime
I can see people declaring it an emergency and the gov need to step in over thier Xmas Dinners.

Xmas isn't a big thing for me now so I don't care!

Permabanned
So you’re going to carry your BBQ and chicken with you everywhere you go? Using that logic I guess you never eat out. I do agree that Nando’s is over priced and over rated but that doesn’t mean people should be laughing at others who can’t work due to shortages.
yes i eat outish most nights .. as most nights i bbq .. but plz tell me when i laughed at those out of work ? and seeing as there is a great lack of people in the trade .. i'm sure they won't be out of work long .. even i changed jobs 2 months ago (chef) for a hell of a lot more money ..as feeding the suits atm is very profitable ...

Soldato
Maybe not unprecedented, but it's hardly unexpected, given the circumstances;

We've just left the largest trading bloc in the world, coupled with a worldwide pandemic which has impacted trade, travel and production across every industry. Either of those events would have had an impact, but with both together, it would be more surprising if there weren't consequences!

Maybe try it before slagging it off? It's pretty clear from this post you've never had (or even seen?) Nando's food, so TBH you're just making yourself look like an idiot at this point :D

While I agree that both are overpriced (let's be honest, what restaurant isn't), Nando's is far superior to KFC!

Absolutely this, healthier, tastier, better quality, and cheaper :)
I would go far as to say Nandos is one of the most reasonable places, especially with its deals (3 starters for a tenner, combo meals with really healthy sides) and the chilli's/points system.

People are really missing out if they shun Nandos as it's a cheap date.

Soldato
Nandos is just KFC on a plate & charged twice as much for the privilege.

Just order some KFC, put it on a plate and set fire to twenty quid and then you have your "cHeEkY nAnDoS".

For extra authenticity, jump into your pop & bang mapped Fiesta ecoboost and go try to get into the pants of a 14yr old outside the school gate by inviting her to partake in the venture.
Incorrect and unfunny :confused:

Soldato
Hope I can get a turkey for Christmas :(

I find turkey really overrated to be honest, dry and tasteless, would much rather have a nice lamb or beef joint

I would go far as to say Nandos is one of the most reasonable places, especially with its deals (3 starters for a tenner, combo meals with really healthy sides) and the chilli's/points system.

People are really missing out if they shun Nandos as it's a cheap date.

Oh absolutely, while it's not exactly "haute cuisine", it's worlds apart from KFC, the only similarity is they both predominantly use chicken, still no comparison to home cooked though

Back
Top Bottom