Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I thought it was funny that a guy running cheats was crying about some pro players killing him and accusing them on the basis of WZ terrible killcams. I mean how hard would it have been to go their streams and get the actual player povs? :p

Soldato
Having not played for a long time, thought I'd give warzone another go, first game ran into a guy that was blatantly cheating he would just aim everywhere like snap on to people and insta kill them, even in the air that you can't even clearly see them, then I spectate his mate and he was speed hacking too, both on new account's.

Associate
It's getting crap to play now. Players leaping around like crazy, one shotting from across the map, following through buildings, etc. What a shame it can't be sorted.

Associate
In MW I've been killed in some suspicious situations where players seem to know exactly when I'm coming round a corner even though there's no reason for them to expect it (using dead silence etc...). Not anything really damning, but it's happening often enough to make me suspicious. I have been in a bad mood the last few days though so maybe I'm just overreacting.

Soldato
I would love to know the true percentage of cheaters at the moment. I reckon it's lower than people think - Plunder/Warzone maybe 15%, Modern Warfare standard MP around 5%

15% of 100,000,000 people is still quite a few people!

Soldato
I bet it's even worse when you take into account that a sizeable percentage of that 100m will be hackers/cheaters with multiple accounts. And as for that 100m number, do they include all the banned accounts in that figure?
My guess is its the number of accounts created (so yes)

Caporegime
I find cheating/hacking to be a real problem between 9.30 and 10.30, worse towards 11. A vast majority of them tend to be Asian, Spanish, Turkish and Russian, which is seen by the brand new accounts made from those countries. Level 1-6 playing like gods

Permabanned
I find cheating/hacking to be a real problem between 9.30 and 10.30, worse towards 11. A vast majority of them tend to be Asian, Spanish, Turkish and Russian, which is seen by the brand new accounts made from those countries. Level 1-6 playing like gods

How do you know they are hacking? Could it be lag spikes.

Soldato
Lag spikes...Really? :cry:
That's what I thought. How someone could run around a bit then stop and bounce a stun grenade around a corner and hit me with it when I was sat still listening to him running around like a mad man.
He didnt use a HR scanner (as had stuns) and this was in a solos game. Must have guessed I was waiting for him in that exact spot :rolleyes:

Associate
They always know where you are almost like they have some kind of ESP :rolleyes: and no matter how erratic your movement is the crosshair tracks perfectly. The blatant cheaters are just the tip of the iceberg

Back
Top Bottom