Another Life | Netflix

Man of Honour
I'd managed to wipe that this even existed from my mind - at least I have no reason to do anything different for season 2.

Associate
I appreciate the idea behind it and where they might be going with the overall story, so will see how it goes in season 2. One to watch while doing something else though!

Soldato
Season 2 was confirmed before season 1 aired I believe.

I give up after second episode. Not due to the massive LGBQx4, 5 and 6 and the entire crew acting like a bunch of unlikeable idiots but due to the crews lack of PPE.

We had crew runing around in red slik tops and pvc pants. Think I remembered them trying to explain why uniforms were not in use anymore.

Nah nah that's were I draw the line. That crap is a fire hazard.

Soldato
I binged watched it over the last few days (man cold).

It is terrible but I couldn't stop watching. I needed to finish it.

Soldato
I binge watched this; it's proper lowest common denominator sci-fi / soap opera isn't it.

I wouldn't be disappointed if they don't do a 2nd season but then, I would quite like to see how it plays out still.

On the plus side, unlike a number of recent series which had a blinding first season then total cliff-dive of a second season, this would have to go a long way to get worse.

Well, my opinion hasn't changed since I wrote this, so they did deliver on a Season 2 and it was an improvement.

Still lowest common denominator sci-fi-soap-opera but since S1, several more 'sci-fi' shows & straight to streaming films seem to have followed the same path.

Associate
I got halfway through Season 1, and then got distracted by Squid game. Now I can't get myself to finishing. Should I skip to S2?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I got halfway through Season 1, and then got distracted by Squid game. Now I can't get myself to finishing. Should I skip to S2?

If your going to watch it properly then no. I would go for both seasons to get the full context of the story.

Back
Top Bottom