*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Associate
Nice, I have a similar build with the same AIO and Lian li fans. Do my eyes deceive me though or have you got all nine fans blowing out?

Thanks, I flipped the bottom set after I took the photos. I don't think it looks as clean though as you can see all the cable guides etc, bit difficult in this case as its nearly all glass and it doesn't make sense to flip the top set on the AIO to intake. Spec is as follows:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Asus ROG B550-F
Samsung 980 500GB NVMe
Corsair CV650 PSU
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB PC4-25600
Inno3D GTX 1660Ti Twin X2
Lian-Li PC-O11 case
2 triple packs of Lian-Li's ST120 fans
Lian-Li GALAHAD 360mm AIO
Phanteks Extension Cable Combo Kit

Not pictured is an ASUS TUF VG249Q monitor, Razer Deathadder V2 mouse and a Razer Green Switch Blackwidow V3 Keyboard.

They didn't have a budget in mind but I went with a decent case and peripherals so when he inevitably wants something faster he's already got a decent setup and can swap parts easier. Admittedly I think the case is very OTT but if he looks after everything the case/keyboard/mouse etc it will last a long time.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Not as snazzy as some inhere but I've finally managed to swap out my NHD14 with brown fans to an Arctic LF2 360mm and finally got hold of a braided 12pin Nvidia cable!

Zero RGB mode

rMUpkT3.jpg

Minimal RGB mode

lzTOVTo.jpg

Soldato
How do you guys get photos of cases with rgb?

I'm using my iPhone and with the rgb off the photos look fine but as soon as the rgb is on the light coming from the pc looks blown out in my photos and the colors don't look accurate

ljt

ljt

Soldato
How do you guys get photos of cases with rgb?

I'm using my iPhone and with the rgb off the photos look fine but as soon as the rgb is on the light coming from the pc looks blown out in my photos and the colors don't look accurate

It's because of the auto white balance changes the colour temperature. If you can go to manual mode and change the exposure and white balance until it looks as close as possible to what you see with your eyes.

Soldato
It's because of the auto white balance changes the colour temperature. If you can go to manual mode and change the exposure and white balance until it looks as close as possible to what you see with your eyes.

It seems to be related to the light of the room, if I take a photo during the day time the issue is less pronounced and at night its way worse.
I don't seem to be able to set any filter settings before taking the photo unless I dont know where to look on the iphone (its an iphone X) but I can edit the photo after, I'll see if it helps.

edit: turning off HDR seems to help a bit

Last edited:
Soldato
Not as snazzy as some inhere but I've finally managed to swap out my NHD14 with brown fans to an Arctic LF2 360mm and finally got hold of a braided 12pin Nvidia cable!

Zero RGB mode

Minimal RGB mode

seen a few 3080 FE's with the custom psu cables, any reccomendations on where to get these from?

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
Decided to repurpose my Chia plotting rig in to my main PC and got myself a new Thermaltake case... I'm not really in to RGB but as it's white, why the hell not lol

Excuse the quality of the photo, it's poor lighting in the room at this time of night.

IMG-3613.jpg

Thermaltake H200 Snow
Asus Prime X570-Pro
AMD Ryzen 3900
AMD Wraith Prism cooler
32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro
Sapphire RX 6700 XT
1TB WD Black SN850 Gen4 NVME
2TB XPG Spectrix S40G Gen3 NVME
1000W Corsair Platinum PSU
3x Corsair LL 120mm RGB Fans
And finally... Danbo!

Last edited:
Associate
Lian Li Lancool 1
Ryzen 5 5600X
RX6700 XT Gaming X
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64 GB
X570 Auros Elite

Started this build at the beginning of the year. Wanted to go with a vertical GPU mount. After much searching the forums and streaming sites i went with the Universal Cooler Master kit. It does rest ontop of the fan shroud but it fits. I looked at a few other kits but that would mean cutting the pcie grills at the back of the case whichh i was reluctant to do.

sSWWaQu.jpg

f84QRX3.jpg

Man of Honour
No RGB, no nonsense :p

5000D Airflow. So good for airflow my 12700K is 28 degrees normal browsing and 65 degrees when gaming, <80 degrees when stress testing in benches. All fans 400-500rpm inc AIO.

I also found that the way the rad fins are designed on the Arctic Freezer II, that front mount pull from the fans works really well on this case since airflow through the filters is excellent even at low rpm. I can still feel on my hand good levels of air on my hand when placing a few inches from the fans inside the case and this explains the system temps I'm getting as well.

pc_12thgenbuild_5000D-frontangle.jpg

pc_12thgenbuild_5000D-sideangle.jpg

pc_12thgenbuild_pump-cpu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom