*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Soldato
Custom panel finally done, added flow meter and a few more cyberpunk themed decals to finish off the exterior. Changed the sensor panel layout to match the theme and added some Phanteks Neon light strips, 4 in total. Made a few adjustments to the tubing as well as it was quite parallel in my rush to get the rig running so i could test all the components worked.

All thats left now is the MoRA3 360 and another D5 pump to aid with flow rates but not 100% sure its needed yet.

Hi Jay,

Brilliant build
Do you happen to have a build log or can you share what that small LCD display is ?

Cheers

V F

V F

Soldato
@Jay85 That Bitspower EF Summit block you had in the Dynamic O11 is so sweet. From a distance it looks solid black but up close it's foggy black just enough to see what is going on with the jet plate.

Soldato
@Jay85 That Bitspower EF Summit block you had in the Dynamic O11 is so sweet. From a distance it looks solid black but up close it's foggy black just enough to see what is going on with the jet plate.

Yeah i love that block, i can't even remember when i got it but was quite a few years ago probably 10+ years? I only changed it out cos it doesn't quite perform as well as the more recent blocks.

Associate
So my first time doing hard line water cooling and I don't think it has turned out too bad as a first effort. Already planning some changes when it comes round to maintenance time :p

I'm still playing with the lighting and tidying up some of the cables where I can, overall I have been so happy to add this "mini" case to my existing O11 system.

System Specs:

Case: Lian Li O11 "mini" Snow Edition
Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master
CPU: AMD 5900X
Memory: 32GB (2x 16GB) Crucial Ballistix 3600Mhz
GPU: Nvidia 3090 RTX FE
PSU: Corsair SFF 750W Platinum + Custom PSU Cables inc 3090 GPU Cable
HDD's: 2x WD SN750 Black nvme (2 TB), 1xWD SN550 Blue nvme (2TB)
Cooling:
EK Velocity RGB CPU Block
EK Distro Plate for O11 Mini
Corsair 240 white Rad
Corsair Satin Transparent 12mm PETG tubing
Corsair Hard line Fittings (Black and White)
EK Fluid (250ml Mystic Fog Concentrate + 300ml EK Clear Fluid + 2 drops of EK Red Dye)
8x Lian Li SL120 Fans

That looks like a decent upgrade from my H510i case, is the cooling half decent in that case?

Soldato
Moved my 3090FE and 5900X into a SFF case in the Lian Li Q58. Still trying to dial in the best settings for performance/temps which is going to be a challenge for sure but I do love this case. (Still need to work on tidying the cables a bit further also)

5Bi9D9b.jpg
Mdn1akP.jpg
BIjCSrJ.jpg

Soldato
It almost looks like a big fancy mesh Xbox instead it's horizontal. Does it get toasty?

It does get toasty...so I'm going to need to spend a while trying to dial in some settings which work well. Of course the 3090FE/5900X presents a challenge in such a small space but it'll work. I've undervolted the 3090FE a bit now to try and drive the temps down under 75c given the fan starts to ramp up quite a bit there and with the 5900 that was maxing out during gaming at around 80c with a dialled in 4.6ghz OC at 1.3v. So PBO is the next step to try and dial in something I feel strikes the right balance.

If the CPU doesn't exactly get to where I want I could always consider downgrading to a 5600x for the power consumption/temps but I feel like I'll be able to get something I'm happy with. I will say one thing however the EK 240 AIO that's in there is doing an admirable job considering no intake fans.

Soldato
Had a rather large P400 air with a 5800x and a 3070, but don't get much time to play currently and when I do its nothing too demanding, so I downgraded from this to a super low power small ish build in a jonsbo c2, I opened the box with a knife and caught the front panel so it's scratched off the black bit in a small line which was stupid of me!

10400f with an rx 6600, I know the PSU is hugely overkill, but £55 for a gold rated psu isn't to be sniffed at, and this will likely be a bit of a hot box, so the less heat the components make the better, will be adding a 140mm to tbe bottom. Total cost was £560 which is pretty decent in this current climate.

Full spec:
10400f
H510 board
2*8gb t force 3200mhz ram
2tb sn550 nvme
Sapphire pulse 6600
Tx750m gold psu
Jonsbo c2.

Last edited:
Associate
NrMqSEg_d.webp

Last edited:
Commissario
OP
I played an hour of BF1 last night with gpu fans at 40%, fans as exhaust on rad max temp 63c on 3070ti but CPU temps higher than normal because of the gpu hot air.

Does the top of the case get quite warm?

H4tXGUIh.jpg

I'm tempted to add a rear case fan, to help exhaust warm air out of the rear of the case. The system get rather loud under load.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi everyone.
After many perturbations, my current equipment looks like this (as for cs go and for PLN 500 it is sufficient;))

i7 4790

16gb ddr3

256gb ssd

Asus GTX 780

Case of own production / idea.

Back
Top Bottom