Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [22nd - 24th October 2021]

Man of Honour
OP
They were really reliant on Grealish. He was the centre of everything for them and when he was out injured you could see their form drop off. It'll take a bit of time for their new players to bed in and for the team to learn to play without Grealish.

You see I get that from an attacking perspective but even defensively they’ve looked woeful so far this season compared to last. Would’ve thought that Grealish lookalike and Buendia would be adequate cover for Jack. Especially given the latters PL experience.

Permabanned
I'm not one of the Smith out crowd and it will take a fair few more poor calls for me to start being one, but these crap formation and sub decisions need to get sorted out. We haven't looked half way decent since the Man U game.

Soldato
This Arsenal team is really starting to take shape. The only problem I feel they'll have is injuries, the squad depth is just not there.

If Arteta could keep all fit I think they'll be a handful. If definitely showed the first few games that they struggle without certain players.

Back
Top Bottom