Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Associate
Yeh, I luckily stocked up on Tesla @ 5x, my profits sky high today, this won't last though will be a big dip soon.

The man is a genius, they are going to be like Apple I think, I know it seems too good to be true but I think people in the future will only want a Tesla. They are just getting started. Close to 30% margin on making cars! People I'm following are saying that is indeed overbought, but they also said that at 800!

Follow the worlds richest man and buy TSLA, BTC and ETH, I think we will do alright for ourselves:)

Soldato
The man is a genius, they are going to be like Apple I think, I know it seems too good to be true but I think people in the future will only want a Tesla. They are just getting started. Close to 30% margin on making cars! People I'm following are saying that is indeed overbought, but they also said that at 800!

Apparently Tesla is way overvalued though, so possibly a correction coming up. Hope it lasts though.

Caporegime

Follow the worlds richest man and buy TSLA, BTC and ETH, I think we will do alright for ourselves:)

You forgot doge. He owns doge

Caporegime
Caved and sold my Tesla @ 998 today

bought in @ 620 a few months back so a nice profit.

is probably gonna keep on going up but best of luck to the holders hopefully it does.

if a $4.2 billion order only pushes it up 10% it's going to take a lot for it to move any more now. It will likely correct and be trading at what it was a week ago within a month.

Soldato
There may be one more day of pump as those that missed yesterday will be sitting waiting to buy today but its obvious a dip will come. I'll wait it out till mid market.

Soldato
I really like this idea but can't decide whether to chuck money in or not. It's obviously fairly high risk and not sure of the potential reward.

https://www.crowdcube.com/companies/round/pitches/bjg6Eq/discussions/b6MR2Z

One of the highlights of Covid for me was the ability to order through an app from the table rather than messing around either going to the bar or trying to catch a waiters eye, then having the mess with asking for the card machine to pay etc when you're finished. However some pubs developed their own app and it worked poorly with poor design/functionality.
If this company can roll out their product to a lot of pubs then it could do really well, however the flip side is that i've noticed a lot of independent pubs/restaurants go away from app based orders and back to waiter service since normality has resumed and so where's the appeal to lose a few % for commission to this company when they employ staff anyway and the big boys all have their own apps (Nandos/Mcdonalds for example).

Caporegime
That industry has been hit extremely hard and will continue to be that way for a long time IMO.

I have my eye on a number of renewable energy manufacturers. As in the people who make the parts. That is an industry with lots of untapped potential and growth incoming.

Whereas hospitality I feel is too much risk with not enough reward. I only buy companies where the product is something I like and/or would buy myself. However a lot of folk don't have any business acumen therefore cannot tell a good product from a bad one.

This seems like a good product in a crippled industry. Like you say the big boys where all the money is have their own apps anyway. So I just don't see it personally.

Soldato
Will be interesting to see if Tesla holds up. It's getting a lot of exposure so retail will be buying in now. Perfect time to dump IMO.

Retail already holds well over 30% I doubt many more are all of a sudden going to jump on it. Most would have known about Tesla for years. It constantly swings up and down, there has been money to made every step of the way.

TSLA still sells a tiny amount of cars at the moment. It's going to be year or two before it reaches the likes of Merc or BMW, but it will likely get there. I think where it is going to lose out is at the lower end against small cars that Europeans like to drive such as the ID3.

Soldato
TSLA still sells a tiny amount of cars at the moment. It's going to be year or two before it reaches the likes of Merc or BMW, but it will likely get there. I think where it is going to lose out is at the lower end against small cars that Europeans like to drive such as the ID3.
I think VW are going to make a point of that too. ID3s are selling like hot cakes/being aggressively advertised here. I understand it is a proper EV as well, as opposed to a retrofit of EV like the Mini (?). As we now know though, product has little bearing on stock price :cry:

Back
Top Bottom