Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
I had that and waited till midnight and mine went through. So that made it 12 days after ordering before I could claim. Other were allowed earlier so not sure how it works. :confused::D

Soldato
No idea. I thought I'd check to see if I could do it today and it went through perfectly fine

What date did you put down for purchase date? I ordered mine on October 19th but the clowns at CPW have put October 27th on the receipt so I've stuck with that as it still complies with the terms and it's 14 days from receipt before we can claim which was the 28th.

Soldato
Yeah, as you say it says both in different places. 14 days after receipt would make most sense as presumably that would rule out people claiming and then returning the phone within 14 days.

Anyway, like others I chucked in my claim and it's approved.

Soldato
Isn't the same company that handles all the Samsung gifts handling this too?

Also got a comment from Google on my Insta post, I'm famous now :p

Associate
What date did you put down for purchase date? I ordered mine on October 19th but the clowns at CPW have put October 27th on the receipt so I've stuck with that as it still complies with the terms and it's 14 days from receipt before we can claim which was the 28th.
I put down the 20th as that's when I ordered & got a confirmation email from cpw but they too have put the 27th down for me on my invoice

Soldato
Tested the Pixel 6 camera against the Pixel 5, quite interesting. The 6 really tries to make colours pop in good light, but not much else different I don't think. In low light, the 6 really shows how good it is. The 5 will go into Night Mode, the 6 just takes a regular photo and does just fine. Video at night the 6 actually makes the 5 looks a bit embarrassing tbh. Shocking difference.

Soldato
Tested the Pixel 6 camera against the Pixel 5, quite interesting. The 6 really tries to make colours pop in good light, but not much else different I don't think. In low light, the 6 really shows how good it is. The 5 will go into Night Mode, the 6 just takes a regular photo and does just fine. Video at night the 6 actually makes the 5 looks a bit embarrassing tbh. Shocking difference.

Yeah the video on the main cam is much improved. At night though the ultrawides low quality sensor shows in video.

The zoom is excellent all round, just wish they didn't cheap out on the UW.

Associate
Mine is also 27th receipt, but I took screen shot of CPW order email on the 19th, and one screen shot of order confirmation email on the 20th and uploaded. Got instant approval.

Back
Top Bottom