Rugby union?

Soldato
OP
Wasps come up with the win, bit of a relief at the end, fun game to watch where defences were just about able to contain attacks for the most part. Few silly pens from Wasps that would have been nice to avoid.

Soldato
Most impressive performance of the weekend was the Red Roses total demolition of the Black Ferns 56-15, the Ferns had absolutely no answer to the Roses forward power and Maul dominance, it was almost embarrassing. The England girls well and truly proving why they are the World Number 1 ranked team.

taB

taB

Associate
Not sure I fully agree with this.

At the end of the day, he is entitled to an opinion, I don't see any harm in saying "please continue to work hard, don't think the job is done".

I could have been clearer. Not saying Smith shouldn't stay grounded, work hard, etc. I feel Jones' comments about Raducanu are quite unnecessary as it's not really a comparable situation and he shouldn't have referenced her.

Soldato
Not sure how I feel about Manu on the wing. Personally I think Manu Slade is our best centre combo by a country mile.

I suspect Jones is playing a "3/4 line" as opposed to winger, IC, OC, winger; the four will interchange at various points of attack and defence to try to disrupt and confuse Aussie structures. Sadly when ever I've seen the tactic used before it's been ineffective and caused defensive confusion for the side using it.

Back
Top Bottom