Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I find getting them addictive…. lol

I absolutely get that. I got one 3 weeks ago which I resisted opening, offered that one to a work colleague.
Then got one today from the Argos drop which was for his brother in law. Then I got another the same day which I'll probably have for myself unless someone else I know wants it.
I get quite a buzz from how grateful they are for it tbh. Obv don't sell at profit, only did that with first one I sold to CEX.
Advantage of working from home I guess.

Edit. Apologies, I realise that could be annoying to read for those struggling to get one.

Last edited:
Soldato
Picked up a black Friday deal on the 850. Just on the look out for a heatsink now.

Is there any 3rd party face plates that change the shape of the PS5 so I don't need to use the stand?

Associate
Hey all

Looking at getting the 850 ssd drive for my PS5, quick question will I be able to play PS5 games directly from it or it it just extra storage like the high priced storage card that plugs into the Xbox Series X ?

Cheers all

Soldato
Hey all

Looking at getting the 850 ssd drive for my PS5, quick question will I be able to play PS5 games directly from it or it it just extra storage like the high priced storage card that plugs into the Xbox Series X ?

Cheers all
Can play games from it. That's why it needs to be a certain speed.

Caporegime
Hey all

Cheers all

The XSX card is not high priced storage only - you run games from it as well.

Associate
Which heatsink did you go for? Got mine ready to go in later.

The £9.99 one on the rainforest, slimline one which allowed me to put the metal cover back in the PS5, its the one that comes with a single heatsink which is held on with clips and another one that the ssd sits inside a metal tray & has another heatsink on top of the ssd.

Cheers all

Back
Top Bottom