Hamas outlawed

• Thread starter Deleted member 236143
  • Start date
Caporegime
Still don't understand why Patel isn't serving life imprisonment for treason for soliciting a foreign government without approval.

But I guess so long as she beats the drum every couple of weeks about how badly she's handling the migration situation she is apparently untouchable in the eyes of the average Tory voter.

Soldato
When did they last hold an election?? Never.

What do they blow any money on? Rockets.

What do they wish, the total annihilation of Isreal nothing less, not a compromise, not more land, just the destruction of Isreal

And people are sticking up for them, lolz.

Caporegime
Much like with the Taliban, people will accept the tyranny so long as they think they're afforded security in exchange and that does appear to be very much true with Palestine.

Every home Israel demolishes (regardless of whether it's right) in the West bank for the sake of their settlers provides endless propaganda for Hamas to continue being the arbiters of Palestinian security. This is then further exasperated by the growing population of Israel which cannot be sustained in it's current borders at the rate it's going right now, anyone with an ounce of analytical thinking can see where that's headed and so Hamas's position is secured along with any ember of a democratic government extinguished.

Maybe Israel deserves that land after being invaded, but equally it's quite difficult to say that Palestine is uniquely disallowed the right to defend themselves even if it counterproductively contributes to the situation.

Associate
Outlawing an organisation with a long history of causing death and destruction and suffering for innocent people, is not telling people how to think
I make no judgement on the decision to outlaw but do find it odd that the west appears to be quite happy to fund terrorist organisations when it suits it. Bin Laden was a case in point.

Soldato
Who else read the title as 'Hermes Outlawed'. I was thinking I know they're reputation isn't great but that's a bit strong. :p

Caporegime
This, they are effectively making the elected government of the Palestinian people illegal it sets a horrible precedent.

They made themselves government for life and suspended elections after being elected.

So putin and xi are in the same category

Soldato
That must seem so strange what with Israel having there 5th? National election in 2 years.

Talking of which how is former Prime Minister Netanyahu’s corruption, bribery & fraud trial going?

So it's bad to have more than one election?? Hama's no elections is a better way??

Not sure, point is there is a trial

Who holds Hama's accountable for everything?

Soldato
Hamas spend the money their receive on arms to use against the Israeli people, how many new Schools or Hospitals have they funded in the almost two decades since their last "free and fair" election?

The only ones oppressing the Palestinians in 2021 is Hamas.
That last sentence is just jaw dropping, I’m in no way a Hamas supporter, the situation is a total and utter mess but if you really believe that statement there is no hope for you. In which note I will bow out if this thread it really isn’t worth the effort of trying to present a little balance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom