Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I think it will yeah, I know why they did it,. Which is top teams hand in high loot areas and steam roll it, get a load out and uav and just pick off the slower causal teams

Yeah, I mostly play solos so I don't think they should enable it for that mode. People will just camp out for the loadout.

Soldato
Feels like you will almost need to get the money and be ready to buy as soon as first circle ends. As yep load out boxes will get camped big time if more than 1 drops
Why don't they just implement some form of anti-camping? Can't be too difficult to stop campers. There are far too many always camping buy stations or loadout drops. Guess its a strategy at the end of the day though

Soldato
Why don't they just implement some form of anti-camping? Can't be too difficult to stop campers. There are far too many always camping buy stations or loadout drops. Guess its a strategy at the end of the day though

That's what the new gas canisters (Which can be lit then attached to zip lines) are for :D

Soldato
That's what the new gas canisters (Which can be lit then attached to zip lines) are for :D
Awesome.

It's (Caldera) is looking good so far. Lets hope the areas where there are buildings have high density similar to Downtown... instead of Village having one or two shacks

Soldato
Definitely high density in Capital

Warzone_Pacific_caldera_map.jpg

Soldato
Definitely high density in Capital

Warzone_Pacific_caldera_map.jpg

:)

There's a striking resemblance with the shape of the map to Verdansk. Maybe me being the pessimist but can match up a few areas to Verdansk e.g. Farm to Field.

I very much bought it will be a Verdansk colourful re-skin but surely some of the assets will be re-used?

That being said, I cant wait and hope its a 'big' as Verdansk. I might take next Thursday off work :D :rolleyes:

Soldato
:)

There's a striking resemblance with the shape of the map to Verdansk. Maybe me being the pessimist but can match up a few areas to Verdansk e.g. Farm to Field.

I very much bought it will be a Verdansk colourful re-skin but surely some of the assets will be re-used?

That being said, I cant wait and hope its a 'big' as Verdansk. I might take next Thursday off work :D :rolleyes:

Yea I thought the same. Capital is downtown etc

Apparently it's 150% the size of Verdansk, so definitely bigger

Looks very different to me!

Soldato
I'm looking forward to playing the new map, I take it the same map will be used for Plunder game mode as well?

i think Airport will be the hotspot, Very surprised they haven't put a Supermarket.

Back
Top Bottom