Rate the 2021 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I’m actually quite anxious about qualifying tomorrow, there could quite easily be a bad accident given how fast it is and how blind the drivers can be to what’s in front going round the bends.

Can they set a minimum out-lap time/speed to stop people crawling along?

I foresee a lot of broken suspension arms on race day!

Man of Honour
I’m actually quite anxious about qualifying tomorrow, there could quite easily be a bad accident given how fast it is and how blind the drivers can be to what’s in front going round the bends.

Can they set a minimum out-lap time/speed to stop people crawling along?

I foresee a lot of broken suspension arms on race day!

I believe they now have.

Soldato
If the scale is half decent in F1 2021 pc game, it's awfully narrow, feels a bit like a Spa/Melbourne/Monaco hybrid.

Definitely feels like this one will be decided by grid order, barring start/pit/collision errors.

Soldato
I'm honestly surprised drivers aren't complaining about the safety of walls etc more. No one commenting?

Seems like a fun track, but seems like such a faux street course. The same layout in the middle of the desert with proper run off etc would be just as entertaining.

Soldato
I'm honestly surprised drivers aren't complaining about the safety of walls etc more. No one commenting?

Seems like a fun track, but seems like such a faux street course. The same layout in the middle of the desert with proper run off etc would be just as entertaining.

Plus in the desert they could make T1 wider and T27 proper overtaking spots, since they'd have more room to play with.

For years people have calling out to get rid of the Tilke company. Very few of their tracks are worthwhile.

Soldato
Not going to be able to watch the race this weekend as it'd seriously hinder my ability to sleep before a new job.
It used to be that would guarantee it be a classic race. :D Nowadays, I'm not so worried.

Associate
Got a horrible feeling that the drivers championship is going to be resolved this weekend with Max winning it under extremely dubious circumstances.

My money is going to be one of the many Red Bull drivers crashing into Hamilton and taking him out, probably the Japanese one.

Soldato
Got a horrible feeling that the drivers championship is going to be resolved this weekend with Max winning it under extremely dubious circumstances.
You can see it now. Mercedes qualify 1+2, Max beats Bottas off the line and dives down the inside on Lewis in first corner. Either Hamilton forced into the wall, it more likely he takes avoiding action, Max gets no penalty and goes on to win the race because Lewis can't get past.

If Max wins and Lewis comes second is it all over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom