Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Yep 10 attachment slots

Biggest issue is gonna be the perk slot tbh. There's a perk called "Vital", which makes the headshot hit box much bigger

Also auto shotguns with the perk to fire whilst sprinting. With "buck and slug" ammo creates this in Das Haus (The Vanguard version of shoot house)

Soldato
Yep 10 attachment slots

Biggest issue is gonna be the perk slot tbh. There's a perk called "Vital", which makes the headshot hit box much bigger

Also auto shotguns with the perk to fire whilst sprinting. With "buck and slug" ammo creates this in Das Haus (The Vanguard version of shoot house)

Lol. That'll get nerfed as soon as 99% of Warzone players catch on and/or unlock the sprint and fire ammo

Soldato
Cant wait for stuns to get nerfed. Such a maggots way out to stun then rush in when someones helpless.
Hope the OTS9 & AK47 get nerfed too. Boring when 80% of people have the OTS9

Soldato
I'm really hoping they've sorted some audio issues out on the new map, The jets flying over going crazy in certain parts of Verdansk is WAY too Loud and always seems to happen at the worst timing when footsteps are crucial, I'm hoping they've toned them down significantly or removed them.

It'll be interesting to see what its like with Stopping power removed also, personally i think its a crap move considering they've removed stopping power (as they obviously feel its too much) but wont deal with people using Zen/Titan which imo is cheating.

Soldato
Same with some of the audio from me.
Some of the sounds in Plunder are stupidly loud. Cant turn off all the annoying cash drop sounds and **** weak chopper gunners.
I personally would prefer a plunder mode with top kill people and ability to take contracts out on other players / teams for cash. E.g. multiple teams work together to wipe the top team out for big cash or something. Also, friendly fire enabled always

Soldato
Cant wait for stuns to get nerfed. Such a maggots way out to stun then rush in when someones helpless.
Hope the OTS9 & AK47 get nerfed too. Boring when 80% of people have the OTS9

You'll be moaning about campers soon. Stuns are a good way to clear them out of one of millions of attics in the place.

Soldato
You'll be moaning about campers soon. Stuns are a good way to clear them out of one of millions of attics in the place.
Stun is way overpowered. Snapshot you can see campers, new decoys with rubber bullets to show hit markers will also show where enemies are. Flashbangs can be used too

Associate
Stun is way overpowered. Snapshot you can see campers, new decoys with rubber bullets to show hit markers will also show where enemies are. Flashbangs can be used too
I can agree with that. Absolutely hate it how it makes you so damn slow for a couple seconds, but getting white-screened by it I don't mind since you still have to search around in those couple of seconds.

Soldato
I can agree with that. Absolutely hate it how it makes you so damn slow for a couple seconds, but getting white-screened by it I don't mind since you still have to search around in those couple of seconds.
Slow, you can't do anything for about 4 seconds (using keybaord and mouse)

The best defence is a full auto shotgun and prefire as they come around a corner and hope they run into it. Can't wait for stuns to get nerfed. I would happily see them removed from the game completely

Back
Top Bottom