Hawkeye TV show

Caporegime
Great episode this week. As above I'll probably rewatch black widow off the back of it.

I never believed the kingpin rumours so was a bit surprised. I didn't watch the final season of DareDevil but surprised that the Netflix shows are crossing over into the Disney+ stuff and possibly even the new Spiderman film. The shoes were OK but they never felt connected to the movies which is probably why I only watched about half of them

rp2000
Imagine the scenes if Daredevil turns up?!

Caporegime
Imagine the scenes if Daredevil turns up?!
a very real possibility I now suspect! I'm planning to watch Spider-Man no way home tomorrow or Friday. The timing of this Marvel stuff is always well planned. Could see daredevil twice in 7 days! The only thing is that Daredevil was quite 18 rated whereas Hawkeye and Spiderman are more PG/12 but maybe he could appear and be toned down. I never saw the final season of DareDevil but maybe the Mystery watch is his?

Soldato
a very real possibility I now suspect! I'm planning to watch Spider-Man no way home tomorrow or Friday. The timing of this Marvel stuff is always well planned. Could see daredevil twice in 7 days! The only thing is that Daredevil was quite 18 rated whereas CG Hawkeye and Spiderman are more PG/12 but maybe he could appear and be toned down. I never saw the final season of DareDevil but maybe the Mystery watch is his?

I had heard the rumours but was sceptical but no the actually did it. Although… they did telegraph it with Fat Man Cars lol. I really hope we see DD in the last episode but I also want a face off with Clint and Yelana where he tells her what happened. Jeez I almost cried when he stood in front of the monument, took out his hearing aid and spoke to Natasha.

Soldato
I'm still maintaining that
Jack Duquesne is deep cover, and, despite both not showing a hint of recognition when he confronted Clint, he'll turn out to be Clint's mentor like in the comics.

Caporegime
Trailer for season finale is up. Don't watch unless you're up to date with episode 5.

Note: pretty much any Marvel content on YT has comments full of spoilers for Spider-Man No Way Home, you've been warned!

rp2000

Soldato
What timeline mismatch? Has there been other stuff? Wasn't this just effectively a flashback?

Yeah it was just a flashback. The Thanos snap in Infinity war was 2018, the year the film came out, but End game came out in 2019 but the snap that brought everyone back was obviously 2023. Whether I'd forgotten or not notice I don't know but I just assumed the shows were set today, not in the future.

Soldato
I’m up to date on this now, and I’ve really enjoyed it. It’s more consistent than Loki and I like the Christmas setting.

Hailee’s done some good stuff recently with this and Arcane.

Also, absolutely love:

Vincent coming back as Kingpin! He IS Kingpin to me. So good! As mentioned, will be interesting to see how they get Daredevil in considering it’s 18 rating previously - which I liked it being.

Soldato
Yea that was pretty cool, makes you think how many people who un-blipped came back in really bad locations 5 years later. Wasn't spider-man on a random planet when he blipped.

Reddit user dwallace3099: People have expressed views that, in Endgame, those brought back by the snap could have died in accidents (like someone being brought back 100 ft in the air where a plane used to be). Is it possible that Hulk, when doing the snap, not only brought everyone back, but also brought them back in a safe place?

Kevin Feige: We refer to the version of Hulk in Endgame as Smart Hulk. So, yes.

But for Spiderman it was probably something like - Doctor Strange was on Titan with Spider-Man and the Guardians of the Galaxy. He opened a portal back to Earth.

Back
Top Bottom