Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Not sure what's happened, Whether matchmaking is broken/Been bypassed with VPNs or the cheats are rife again but plunder is unplayable for me today, Seems like people have god like aim and know where you are all the time.

That's what I played the other day when I posted how nuts it was. Regular BR felt much easier.

Soldato
Well you can keep buying UAVs in plunder if you want to find where people are :p

Played a lot of plunder this season levelling up the VG guns and maybe saw 1 hacker. Saw a few in BR though.

Soldato
well you get a 'win' which is recorded and global rankings ect ect, plunder is a bit more of a dos

Not everyone cares about a "Win" or their beloved K/D ratio or "Global rankings" though. :D
Some people like a more relaxed "Dos" gameplay and don't care to be extra sweaty!

Well you can keep buying UAVs in plunder if you want to find where people are :p

They can keep buying UAV, But if you're ghosted good luck. Unless they see you or have cheats on of course lol.

Soldato
Can pop 3 x UAV to see ghosted players though or complete the big game bounty for a free Advanced UAV. Then of course you can see ghosted players with a normal UAV over like 250 metres or whatever it is.

I always wondered how to get an Advanced UAV,I got into a situation earlier if id have popped a UAV i had on me 5 seconds earlier it probably would have shown my the guy camping in a bush as i came out the house id dropped on and was looting lol..oh well

Soldato
Loads of them do, probably to level guns after a recent ban if they aren't paying for an unlocker tool.

Either that or like what many do it for and that's to annoy the playerbase.

Soldato
Presumably that person would be cheating in some way otherwise how else can a win be guaranteed?
It was more a general tips thing I thing and "play with me until you get a win" Suppose anyone could do it, quite a good idea really. It was about £2 and a few had sold

Back
Top Bottom